Driskel. He's the one.

Not sure what light you saw but I was at the Southern Miss game where he had 7 turnovers. 4 picks and 3 fumbles lost.

He only had 8 picks on the year. He threw for 4,000+ yards and 27 TDs. The 2-3 games that I saw I couldn't believe how good he looked. I really thought at Florida that he was one of the worst players ever. He has the physical skills and is a great athlete.

Number one rated pro style quarterback coming out of high school. Obviously the guy has some gifts. He came out of the ether and finished strong at La Tech.

You guys are right. The reel I looked at was from last year at La Tech, where Bradshaw played. He is the fastest quarterback in the draft. I know nothing about anything. I'm hoping we end up with Shaq Lawson, the Sheldon Rankins, or somebody great in the first.

I've said on a few occasions that I am surprised to have liked Driskell this year. I thought at Florida he was one of the worst players that I ever saw. The light seemed to go on at LA Tech; he played really well. He was a very highly-touted recruit and has the physical tools. I would be okay with him VERY LATE or as an UDFA.

Same thoughts hear. Two years ago I would have said driskel is the most overrated player in history coming out of HS. But he was much improved this year. Not saying he's going be be a stud, but I think he's worth a flyer in the 6th or 7th if acquire one.