Sam Bradford Wants Out of Philly; Crawls Back to Eagles

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see Bradford going to the Jets, which I am totally fine with - I just don't want the Jets to land Lynch. Hopefully Denver will trade up to get Lynch.

Why? Lynch isn't all that great of a prospect and will take years to develop at best. And if he is all that, someone will take him in the top-7.

Will he give back his $11M signing bonus in order to get traded?

Unless he retires, I'm not sure a player can just simply give back money.

This is what happens when you have an encumbant starter.....and then you take a 1st round QB (which philly probably will)

It doesnt sit well in the locker room

I think it's one thing to take a QB at your spot and another thing altogether to swap firsts, trade next year's first, and 2018's second to move up for a QB

This is what happens when you have an encumbant starter.....and then you take a 1st round QB (which philly probably will)

Locker room? It doesn't sit well with the starter...that's it. What a coward he is. Be a man, take on the challenge, and win your starting job no matter who the Eagles draft. If you can't, suck it up and realize that's on YOU, and help the other guy get ready for game day.

ANYONE that goes after Bradford after this is an idiot (even more than before).

new coaches usually want their own QB. Its A perfect storm for them because they can go 3-13 with said rookie QB and people will have patience and he's not in danger of losing his job right a way.