Philly trades for #2!

FireChan

This could be good for the Browns... But I see this being the one year Wentz is a good pickup and they draft bad players. Just seems to be the Browns perfect luck and I don't want to mess with that. God forbid they end up better then the Bills. I need them to hit the next playoff drought to get this team out of the record books.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictably, everyone on here will praise the Browns because in TBD land trading down good, trading up bad, but if I'm a Browns fan I'm thinking at some point I maybe need a QB.

That being said, what the hell are the Eagles doing? Either a) they're not taking a QB or b) they HAVE to trade either Bradford (impossible) or Daniel, right?

What a strange offseason.

Predictably, everyone on here will praise the Browns because in TBD land trading down good, trading up bad, but if I'm a Browns fan I'm thinking at some point I maybe need a QB.

That being said, what the hell are the Eagles doing? Either a) they're not taking a QB or b) they HAVE to trade either Bradford (impossible) or Daniel, right?

I'll tell you this: if I were a Browns' fan, I'd be wondering why I'm trading out of the chance to pick a QB.

I'd especially be wondering why I'm doing so as a team with no GM that just fired much of my scouting staff and is being run by a lawyer and a baseball executive.

Any chance the Eagles' target is actually Elliott? No way right? But if it were, the McCoy trade would be even worse for them...

Any chance the Eagles' target is actually Elliott? No way right? But if it were, the McCoy trade would be even worse for them...

No chance. The Eagles gave Sam Bradford a 2 year contract, he is not the long term solution.

They made this move to get a QB.

I'll tell you this: if I were a Browns' fan, I'd be wondering why I'm trading out of the chance to pick a QB.

I'd especially be wondering why I'm doing so as a team with no GM that just fired much of my scouting staff and is being run by a lawyer and a baseball executive.

The local buzz in Ohio has been for a long time that "these QBs just aren't any good". Everyone I've talked to is thrilled with the move. Given what the Rams and Eagles have given up, I think it's pretty safe to assume the knocks about "small hands" and "subpar competition" is more smokescreen than actual criticism. If they've dealt away a franchise QB, it's a tough pill to swallow.

Daniel Jeremiah has been adamant that someone is going to move up to 3 for Tunsil...which will drop Ramsey into Dallas' lap at 4. Unbelievable.

The big question now is does Cleveland take Zeke? If they don't, does someone else move into the top 10 to get him before NYG/Chicago/Miami?

Zeke has been my thought for them. How could someone fit better or make a bigger impact than him? Zeke, if healthy, is a heavy favorite for OROY. Cleveland is in dire need of playmakers. The only hesitation that I have is that a RB would seem to go against the "analytics" grain. Edited by Kirby Jackson

No chance Lynch makes it to Denver now. These teams need a QB (some right now, some need to prepare for the future)...49ers, Browns, Bears, Jets, Cardinals, Broncos

If Lynch falls to Bills right before the Jets (and Cardinals) pick then the Bills will have a great shot to trade back. Either the Jets or the Cardinals will draft Lynch.