Bills considering trading up to #2 pick

Yeezus

Why do you assume the trade up is for a QB?? Maybe they trade up to #2 and start talking about Wentz, but then field an offer from a team that really wants Wentz between 4-10. Then we slide back down, get to pick between 4-10 and get an extra second rounder or third rounder.

Don't you think it will take our 2nd rounder and more to move up to begin with ???

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if it were for Ramsey, who Ed Reed believes he could mold into a new version of himself? :devil:

I don't think you pay the cost to move up for anything other than someone you believe is a franchise qb.

I would guess Buckner before Ramsey, btw, if it were for a non-qb.

Sweet way to attract attention from the fact that Dumbasauras Rex was hanging out with one of the most hated guys in the world last night. Id give this trade a 5% chance of happening. Its the Dumbasauras last chance most likely to get to the playoffs and we need like 4 starters out of this draft

I don't think you pay the cost to move up for anything other than someone you believe is a franchise qb.

I would guess Buckner before Ramsey, btw, if it were for a non-qb.

God I hope not. I would much rather have Ramsey than Buckner. This would be like the trade I laughed at the Dolphins for a couple of years ago when they traded up for Dion Jordan. If we move up though I believe it is for Wentz.

Sweet way to attract attention from the fact that Dumbasauras Rex was hanging out with one of the most hated guys in the world last night. Id give this trade a 5% chance of happening. Its the Dumbasauras last chance most likely to get to the playoffs and we need like 4 starters out of this draft

You have a bright future here, I can tell. Like a tire fire.

Wow. TBD getting wrapped up in a non-story. What a surprise.

Seriously folks, I would

A) Not worry about it until I actually hear it happens and

B) Whaley has already said that every QB in this draft needs a year to develop. Let's say that's the case: we take Goff or Wentz at 2. Tyrod is still our starting QB. IF Taylor has a great year, there are always QB desperate teams willing to trade, especially for low cost players. If Taylor has a good year, but the Bills want to move on, they could tag and trade with a salary negotiation provision. If Taylor flames out, you have your backup plan.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

With all the holes on this roster I have to say I would be well beyond pissed if we moved up to #2...It may not take as much as it did to move into #1...But it's going to take a lot...The Bills need an influx of talent in a few areas that can contribute right away, and they need cheap labor to fill out this roster...That means Draft picks...It would be stupid...Unless of course Wentz or Goff turn out to be the next Manning or Brady... B-)

Are they really a superstar? or just "Good" QB's?

I dont see these players being hyped up like Luck was

CBF

That remains to be seen. I say go for it, until you have that guy under center, you are what the Bills and so many other teams have become.

(cough) smokescreen (cough)

Right on cue, doc...

Mr. WEO

Mr. WEO

Hall of Famer

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:35 AM

https://twitter.com/...402751818084353

Benjamin Allbright @AllbrightNFL
This #Broncos #Browns #Bills three way trade rumor has been denied by all three teams, and is the product of one unknown blog.
0 retweets1 like

The TSW script says I'm supposed to say "smokescreen" now.

Smokescreen.

Edited by Mr. WEO

that would be hilarious.

I'd trade up for Jack...

not with that knee he's got. too much of a risk. i'd not take him until the late 1st. i don't like to have knee issues on lbs'. not with wrs blocking downfield like madmen.

oh boy originality!

Are you inviting me to the cool kids club?? Thanks dude...... anyway #goBills

he's not cool. i am, and you can join us.. come sit here with me and beerball.

on wednesdays we wear pink. you can only wear jeans or sweatpants on fridays.

Edited by Boyst62

that would be hilarious.

not with that knee he's got. too much of a risk. i'd not take him until the late 1st. i don't like to have knee issues on lbs'. not with wrs blocking downfield like madmen.

oh boy originality!

he's not cool. i am, and you can join us.. come sit here with me and beerball.

on wednesdays we wear pink. you can only wear jeans or sweatpants on fridays.

Can I wear this?