I think Bills are planning a move up in the draft

Rather trade down. If Denver wants to move up to #19 from #31, give me 31 and 63 and call it a day. Thats 3 likely starters, you could plug OLB/DL/WR/RT by the end of round 3...yes please.

I am hoping something like this goes down on draft day for the Bills. The Rams also have two second round picks. I am hoping Lynch slides to us at 19 and our phones ring off the hook

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This board would finally break the bonds of the Mario Williams threads into a new unknown.

It'd make DF/RJ threads look like a calm, reasoned, discussion on the finer points of mulch colors for the lawn.

The fit would definitely hit the shan :thumbsup:

This board would finally break the bonds of the Mario Williams threads into a new unknown.

It'd make DF/RJ threads look like a calm, reasoned, discussion on the finer points of mulch colors for the lawn.

Well the train of thought that you have nothing until you have your future QB would be the only counter argument to everyone hating the move. I would think Roman/Rex have a better understanding on TT's future as a quarterback so if they decided he is not the guy then this would be the appropriate move. Trade up...draft Wentz..develop him...meanwhile Brady declines...in 2-3 years your the only team in the AFC East with a QB. A whole lot of assumptions there but i have finally come to terms with Wentz over Goff. Goff listens to Taylor Swift, he reminds me two much of a few other west coast guys we have had under center. SOFT.

With all that being said this website reporting it looks about as reliable as Justin Rogers in man coverage.

With all that being said this website reporting it looks about as reliable as Justin Rogers in man coverage.

Yeah, I clicked on their Sports tab to see other articles and this seems to be the 1st posting since September.

My son just sent me this. I'm not buying it, but making it up is cruel, not funny. A Brown's fans fantasy maybe.

Actually this deal would be skewed pretty heavily in favor of the Bills. Denver would be getting hosed badly and the Browns would likely do okayish in it, depending upon what player Denver sent to Cleveland. Using a standard draft value chart the Bills would be getting roughly the value of the 13th overall pick for Taylor. There's is zero chance he'd net anything remotely close to that in a straight up trade for a pick. That all said, it's as unrealistic a rumor as you'll find.

Cleveland believes in RGIII? Huh? People in Cleveland would officially give up on the Browns if they did that. In position to select a QB of their choice and they trade out of that spot? Hahaha what a ridiculous rumour.

Denver doesn't believe in Brock Osweiler but will piss away draft picks for Tyrod Taylor?

EDIT: that website is hilarious.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Actually this deal would be skewed pretty heavily in favor of the Bills. Denver would be getting hosed badly and the Browns would likely do okayish in it, depending upon what player Denver sent to Cleveland. Using a standard draft value chart the Bills would be getting roughly the value of the 13th overall pick for Taylor. There's is zero chance he'd net anything remotely close to that in a straight up trade for a pick. That all said, it's as unrealistic a rumor as you'll find.

I think you have to look past the draft value and into each team's respective situations. Trading Tyrod for the 2nd overall pick would leave us with a rookie qb at the very least or Manuel. The Browns, assuming they have faith in Griffin, would have 2 first rounds (19th and 31st) and a 2nd round pick, and a extra player from Denver to build around Griffin. Denver would be trading much more than I think they'd ever want to for Taylor not to mention a player, so yeah they'd be getting hosed.

I firmly believe that the strength of this draft is in the 2nd and 3rd rounds this year.....just too many "same guy"

I would liked to get as many of those as possible.

I agree. That was my point. They already are getting the depth guys you take in rounds 4-7 in FA and fairly cheaply.

I would love a move out of first round this year and stack picks in second and third while adding another pick or two next year.