B/R: Broncos have inquired about Tyrod

Next year's first (which is likely low pick), and this years 32nd isn't enough to get them up into the top 10. I can't see a team doing that trade.

Denver needs a reasonably developed QB right away. AND, they might like a QB from this draft, but they might not want to waste a season developing him. I already laid this out in previous posts.

Sammy is gonna leave after his first deal is up anyway.

BBFS! Just like Hughes, Dareus, and Incognito did. :thumbsup:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really?

Yes. A team that hasn't made playoffs in 17 years and needs more than just solid QB play to get over the hump is in a different place than a Super Bowl champ who won with mediocre/solid QB play. Not saying you trade Taylor, but also don't think he'll ever be a top 10 franchise type QB. Maybe Bills think Lynch can be that guy. Here's another hypothetical... Would Bills win any less games with Fitz at QB next year than Taylor?

This is a non story it's not even a realistic possibility, we have an absolute zero backing up TT.

I messaged Jennifer Lawrence on Twitter for a booty call she laughed at me. Elway messaged Whaley for his QB, he got laughed at. Lesson of the story is don't do dumb **** unless you want to get laughed at.

I would be surprised to hear he is holding out, too!

But I didn't say he was gonna hold out, I said Tyrod and/or his agent might be interested in a trade to Denver, and they might be acting difficult to encourage it. That is way different than "holding out".

And the QB situation in Denver is completely different than it was last year. Tyrod would start. Last year, he woul.....blahblahblah...go back and read my posts so I don't have to repeat simple arguments.

I agree he'd start there now and indicated as much. I agree he might be interested. I just think it makes no sense for the Bills to risk getting worse at the most pivotal position in the game for the sake of draft picks.

Trade him. 2nd and 3rd rounder this year. Manuel for starting QB. It's been awhile anyone has said this but the Defense will keep the Bills out of the Post season until Bevis and Butthead get out of town. (I hope I'm completely wrong).

Hey Bevis, call a blitz. Hey Butthead, cool!

I seriously cannot believe some people want to trade the first resemblance of a QB we have had in 20 years. What the hell is this wrong with this place? Seriously, have you lost your minds? WE WOULD HAVE NO QB!!!!!!!!!

Someone just above suggested EJ Manuel? We do still have him?

Seriously, threads like this are why I consider this website a vice.

Sign TT to a deal now? Too risky. Draft a QB and expect him to be any good? Hell, yeah!

Be careful. Perfectly rational posts like this may get you labeled a "fanboy" by Ryan L Billz.

Am I the only one who thinks Whaley will offer TT what hes asking for if he has a good season this year?

CBF

Of course he will.

It's amazing how Elway let his team's QB situation go to shite so quickly.

I'm not sure what he did wrong but OK. He correctly didn't pay Osweiler what Dan Dierdorf would refer to as "Star Wars" money. He will draft one of the first three QB's in the draft somehow and they will battle it out with Sanchez and with their defense, they will be 9-7. What can he do? What should he have done differently? He just won a Super Bowl like two months ago, guy's a bum. I think there's more luck involved in landing a franchise QB than you realize.

Trade him. 2nd and 3rd rounder this year. Manuel for starting QB. It's been awhile anyone has said this but the Defense will keep the Bills out of the Post season until Bevis and Butthead get out of town. (I hope I'm completely wrong).

Hey Bevis, call a blitz. Hey Butthead, cool!

I like where your head's at. Don't want to get too greedy and ask for their late 1st. Just to be polite, I would go 3rd and 4th. Manuel should work out fine. And if he doesn't, we can just start from scratch again, that shouldn't be a problem. Great post, you have a bright future on this website.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

TT's chance of success in NFL = 95%

any QB picked with 31st pick in draft chance of success in NFL = 15%

95%. Wow, Taylor keeps getting better and better as the off season moves on. He'll probably open next season as the MVP favorite in many poster's minds.

!@#$ John Elway and his ugly !@#$ing horse grin...maybe we should hold out like he did back in 1983...pompous ass. Pound salt Elway you over rated bastard.

I don't remember Elway holding out in 1983. He merely indicated his desire (on draft day) to play for the Yankees. Then for some reason he later had a change of heart.

:D

95%. Wow, Taylor keeps getting better and better as the off season moves on. He'll probably open next season as the MVP favorite in many poster's minds.

It's called a track record. Something no college QB has in the NFL.

Be careful. Perfectly rational posts like this may get you labeled a "fanboy" by Ryan L Billz.

Too late.