What will happen if the Bills finish last in the division?

This is a very real possibility. No reason to think that the Patriots won't win the division this year. In the last couple/few years the Bills have owned the Dolpins but Mario had some big games against them but now he plays for them. The Jets are a much better team without Rex IMO and if they retain Fitzpatrick they will have a potent offense with a formidable defense. The Bills on the other hand have some great defensive players but if they don't drastically improve we'll have to rely on an offense that is questioned.

Will Rex be the fall guy? Being the HC makes it a reasonable assumption that he should and would be. What about Whaley? How much will he have to answer for? The franchise, does it get set back further than it has been in the last decade or so? In the last 24+ months I feel that this franchise made a big time push to advance, and while it did improve it only netted a 9-7 and 8-8 record to show for it. Now this off season we have been hamstrung with our contracts and really only have the draft to rely on to improve this roster. During that time frame we saw what we hoped was going to be our franchise QB (EJ) not only fumble his was out of the position but more than likely even out of being a reliable back up. We also witnessed our HC, who was going to lead us to the promised land, abruptly quit and desert us to become an asst coach for all franchises the Jacksonville Jaguars! How absurd is that??! It gets better, they replace him with a loudmouth HC who was ran out of his last job not only because of his losing record but also because of his lack of discipline and organizational skills. Wait, it gets better, not only did we hire him but just for good measure we made sure that we doubled up and hired his twin brother as well.

Going into last season I was very hopeful and optimistic, going into this season I am just, well, I am just very scared.

Go Bills??!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing about this off season is we will get healthy. This team was no where near it's 2014 roster because of the injuries.

So team health along with the coaching additions of Rob,Reed and Blake and hopefully another strong draft. We should be better. People don't realize Rex actually did a pretty good job considering the injuries to this team.

Missed gms from injuries this team more then the average yr of injuries

Tyrod -2

Sammy- 3

McCoy- 5

KYLE- 11

Aaron- 13

Clay - 3

Hendy - 8

Miller - 5

Karlos- 6

Nigel -2

Goodwin -12

Powell IR

Wynn IR

people will be upset?

normally I would agree but I think the majority of the fans are so used to how mediocre this team typically is that they'll simply go "meh"

2018 can't come soon enough - new coach, new GM ( I like Whaley but don't see him surviving the inevitable purge)...there is one tiny glimmer of hope - if the coaching staff that showed up for that last game against the Jets does so for all of 2016 then just maybe things will turn around - just not optimistic that is going to happen

normally I would agree but I think the majority of the fans are so used to how mediocre this team typically is that they'll simply go "meh"

2018 can't come soon enough - new coach, new GM ( I like Whaley but don't see him surviving the inevitable purge)...there is one tiny glimmer of hope - if the coaching staff that showed up for that last game against the Jets does so for all of 2016 then just maybe things will turn around - just not optimistic that is going to happen

already looking towards 2018? ridiculous

Dumbest thread of easter goes to....

The Jets couldnt beat Rex even with a depleted Bills defense. The Dolphins are even worse then they were and they have tannehill who is garbage. I dont get why people make stupid threads like this other then to troll like dickbags.

So this is the OPs other screenname b.c only the OP can be this idiotic.

Edited by Beef Jerky

The Bills will get a decent draft pick, the twins will go to ESPN, Shady will be cut, and Marv will come out of retirement, a new stadium will break ground, and i'll be hopeful again..

Dumbest thread of easter goes to....

The Jets couldnt beat Rex even with a depleted Bills defense. The Dolphins are even worse then they were and they have tannehill who is garbage. I dont get why people make stupid threads like this other then to troll like dickbags.

So this is the OPs other screenname b.c only the OP can be this idiotic.

:thumbsup: I don't always agree with Beef Jerky.... But when I do I :thumbsup:

The Bills will get a decent draft pick, the twins will go to ESPN, Shady will be cut, and Marv will come out of retirement, a new stadium will break ground, and i'll be hopeful again..

But we'll never be able to tailgate again...or afford tickets......

I can only hope Frick and Frack get the boot so we don't have to suffer through another season of bluster, BS and bad football.

I will never forgive Rex for what he did to a great defense

what if the defense is great this season........

well i guess we will see. Brady could go down, Jets may not have a QB, and Tannehill could go to suck town again and we win the division as well. so , who knows, you prepare like crazy and then you play the games. we can have this conversation about december 20 this year. lets let it go until then, shall we?