What will happen if the Bills finish last in the division?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills finish last, I think fan reaction on this board will be something like this:

"With a top 10 draft pick, Whaley will be able to steal one of the best players in the draft, probably the overall best player, I mean he got Darby in the second round, and last time we had a top 10 pick in the draft we got Watkins (boy I hope we can extend him this off-season, but it is going to be really expensive.) In Whaley we trust!!!"

Edited by PlayoffsPlease

if its last at 10-6 nothing you press on....if its last at 7-9 or worse they might make a change what's absolutely ridiculous is there was talk of a change after this season. Good teams don't do it, shouldn't even have been a discussion - for me huge red flag there was a discussion. Year one 8-8, maybe we need to make a change....good god what's wrong with this damn team.

if its last at 10-6 nothing you press on....if its last at 7-9 or worse they might make a change what's absolutely ridiculous is there was talk of a change after this season. Good teams don't do it, shouldn't even have been a discussion - for me huge red flag there was a discussion. Year one 8-8, maybe we need to make a change....good god what's wrong with this damn team.

There was talk of change because the plan failed horribly.

We'll see. If they finish last... then I guess they need to choose. Give it another year... or finally blast out the lines and get serious about building a winning football program here.

Where have you been? The seriousness of this program changed a while ago.

Where have you been? The seriousness of this program changed a while ago.

IF they finish last in 2016... can you really say that and believe it? Last place with cap issues? Yet one more glaring error in head coach?

I hope they do well as I do every season. If they fall back though... they obviously need an outside/experienced builder to right the ship. The Brandon-Nix-Whaley era would have produced nothing.

IF they finish last in 2016... can you really say that and believe it? Last place with cap issues? Yet one more glaring error in head coach?

I hope they do well as I do every season. If they fall back though... they obviously need an outside/experienced builder to right the ship. The Brandon-Nix-Whaley era would have produced nothing.

They don't have cap issues moving forward. Over 50 million in space projected for next season. Taylor, Gilmore, and Glenn's extensions will eat up a chunk of that but they have plenty of room next year to make moves if they need to.

If Bills finish last.....they can fire the twin clowns to start.....and, since I am getting desperate....I would go all in on Whaley....and tell him to go hire the HC....and, if they don't make in in two years, I would clean house totally. It would be time, then, to find out if Whaley is a real GM....not just a sorta GM.

If Bills finish last.....they can fire the twin clowns to start.....and, since I am getting desperate....I would go all in on Whaley....and tell him to go hire the HC....and, if they don't make in in two years, I would clean house totally. It would be time, then, to find out if Whaley is a real GM....not just a sorta GM.

I like your thinking.

Its hard to predict Buffalo to be 1st in the division based on what has transpired

however

When the team goes 4-2 in the division it is NOT charging in the wrong direction....it needs to figure out how to win 2 more games that it lost in 2015

did you see the division? Would you be so optimistic that a team has things turned around if they went 4-2 against the NFC east? Or the AFC north? Beating the jets and find twice isn't exactly something to be excited about.....