What will happen if the Bills finish last in the division?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you see the division? Would you be so optimistic that a team has things turned around if they went 4-2 against the NFC east? Or the AFC north? Beating the jets and find twice isn't exactly something to be excited about.....

Yes but it must be done to climb to the top.

and its a start

IF they finish last in 2016... can you really say that and believe it? Last place with cap issues? Yet one more glaring error in head coach?

I hope they do well as I do every season. If they fall back though... they obviously need an outside/experienced builder to right the ship. The Brandon-Nix-Whaley era would have produced nothing.

You don't think Nix and Whaley not only overhauled our team that was totally void of talent but built a very respectable team? Their job is to scout players and build the roster - they've done that. I'm with you on the coaching issues but to say things haven't been done in a serious way is a stretch IMO. Whaley has a very long list of accomplishments and has built a fantastic roster on paper (his part). It's the coaches job to take that fantastic roster (on paper) and win with it. I'm with you on that part.