Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I'm glad he did that, and the only reason he did, was to piss off the left, and it worked!

Oh precious - we aren’t pissed off - we are just thinking of the unfortunate families of 140,000 dead Americans - doesn’t the President of the United States have anything better to do?

You and your friends are a pathetic POS.

1 hour ago, wppete said:

1 hour ago, GG said:

Funny how this is a consistent warning from people who actually lived it.  

Yep... wife is Czech and marched in the velvet revolution in Prague which led to the fall of Communism across Eastern Europe and eventually the Soviet Union.

All of her friends are appalled at what they are seeing.  

Communism is coming to the one place they thought they could flee to be safe from it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

I'm glad he did that, and the only reason he did, was to piss off the left, and it worked!

So that's the go-to explanation anytime Trump does  something inexplicably stupid? "It's to own the libs." 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

45 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I suspect if enough people vote blue, a lot of this will stop on November 4th.

I live in NY, so a vote for Trumpo will be ignored anyways.  Light my vote on fire right now. 

I am fully on board what you are saying - if the US somehow gets Ridin with Biden, this virus will magically fade away in a matter of months once the swamp creatures slither back into the White House and the career federal goofballs can relax.

It really is always about power and greed.

Edited by 123719bwiqrb
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So that's the go-to explanation anytime Trump does  something inexplicably stupid? "It's to own the libs." 

PTR!! 

51 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think it was more that actual Congressman (AOC) called for boycotts of Goya after they were triggered bc the CEO praised Trump. 

Your thoughts on this fascism?  Actual fascism.  

5 hours ago, Hedge said:

Unless the government is going to file formal charges or disappear them they have no reason to round up Antifa "protesters" (if by protest we mean starting vehicles on fire, attacking people, and destroying public and private property)   

They already know everything about them  through electronic surveillance and data collection methods used during the initial riots.   Geofencing apps, building contact cohorts, using meta data to construct profiles, things like that.  All these agencies know who they are, who they communicate with, what their role in the group is, where they bank, what they do, how they get paid, where they spend their time, who their friends and family are, and most importantly a very clear picture of the structure of the organization, its leadership, and its strategy.   All because they carry around smart phones.  I guess they didn't listen to what Ed Snowden told us all about government surveillance and its gotten a lot more intrusive since he exposed most of it,   

When the time is right the leadership and funding sources will be exposed and brought in.  DHS is not going to devote a lot of resources rounding up street level drones.