Liberal Protests

B-Man

9 hours ago, wppete said:
Heres your BLM in action. 

I know I shouldn't be surprised by the inhumanity of others, but this sh^tbag is just a klansman without a sheet. He's a coward to the core.  As we typically see with these losers, he's chosen an 80 year old lady incapable of even understanding what's about to happen to her.  See I'm thinking that most people have a car, and if the car were to jump the curb.... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I know I shouldn't be surprised by the inhumanity of others, but this sh^tbag is just a klansman without a sheet. He's a coward to the core.  As we typically see with these losers, he's chosen an 80 year old lady incapable of even understanding what's about to happen to her.  See I'm thinking that most people have a car, and if the car were to jump the curb.... 

That scumbag couldn't get his azz handed to him enough for me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why yes...if it wasn't for Covid-19, EVERY protester would be back at work, right??.............

?

29 minutes ago, wppete said:

What THE ABSOLUTE fvck is that?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Or just a man who isn’t afraid to get a little dirt on his boot in defense of others. But, we have too many p****** like guy this now. Rest assured; he’ll pull this ***** in front of the wrong person one day. Guaranteed.

Edited by The Guy In Pants