Brock Osweiler - 4 yrs/72 mill in Houston(signed)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not looking good QB wise, but that was the smart move. Elway continues to impress.

Agree. Elway knows what he is doing. He has been an excellent GM so far for Denver.

The league is nuts paying a QB with 11 starts

This is what happens when the NFL raises the cap every year. Salary inflation going through the roof.

Comments out of Denver include the benching when Manning came back was taken personally, and BO had no intentions of ever staying in Denver. And, if he got an extra 3 mil a season for changing teams, good for him. Our situation w/ TT is going to be just as bad in terms of market salary, hopefully, though, without the ill will. And, if TT does well in 2016.....he will have been a two year starter, not a 7 game starter. He could get $20 mil/ year. However, if he is below average/poor even though starting....the Bills will look elsewhere and start all over in the QB quest. (EJ done after this year)

Edited by bigK14094

Comments out of Denver include the benching when Manning came back was taken personally, and BO had no intentions of ever staying in Denver. And, if he got an extra 3 mil a season for changing teams, good for him. Our situation w/ TT is going to be just as bad in terms of market salary, hopefully, though, without the ill will. And, if TT does well in 2016.....he will have been a two year starter, not a 7 game starter. He could get $20 mil/ year. However, if he is below average/poor even though starting....the Bills will look elsewhere and start all over in the QB quest. (EJ done after this year)

I wonder if he will accept his Super Bowl ring with his feelings be so hurt by being benched for a HOF QB? Poor Brock, he should get some pizza and eat away his emotions.

If I am Denver I call Fitz. I bring in Fitz. He is exactly what you want when in their position. Disirregardless of the hype of Griffin or Kaepernick. Both have as many rings as Fitz. And both have as much of an upside and much more of a downside. Fitz will be cheaper and a stop guard to any qb they want to develop

Let's Dangle TRod out there.

Pick up Denvers 1st this year and next. Move down the board and pick a QB top 5.

Denver coveted Taylor last year. Let's gauge how desperate they are.

Imo

Pick up Denvers 1st this year and next. Move down the board and pick a QB top 5.

Imo

Yep.

And watch every veteran on that team mutiny as a result.

GO BILLS!!!

Imo

Not that desperate. No way would they give that much up. Not to mention how cheap Tyrod is this year and giving up on him after one good year would be pretty dumb for a franchise looking for it's first good quarterback in over a decade and a half.

Imo

There is no way they'd give up 2 firsts for Tyrod. If they were that desperate they would have matched Houston.

Now if we want to try to trade EJ, they might go for that. They really don't need much at QB.

Imo

Why would we want to trade Tyrod for, in all likelihood, 2 virtual 2nd rounders?

Fitz to Denver makes as much sense as buying a T shirt in July.

Edited by Saint Doug

Osweiler started to lay an egg as the game film density increased. Maybe the Donkeys are smarter than you think..

Which doesn't mean Brock can't evolve himself and lift his game. Still, he's a huge ? and doesn't deserve that much money.

If I am Denver I call Fitz. I bring in Fitz. He is exactly what you want when in their position. Disirregardless of the hype of Griffin or Kaepernick. Both have as many rings as Fitz. And both have as much of an upside and much more of a downside. Fitz will be cheaper and a stop guard to any qb they want to develop

Please contain the stop guard talk to the Incognito thread. Thanks.

With Peyton Manning and Brock Osweiler now off the roster, only last year's 7th round pick (Trevor Siemian) remains at the most important position for the defending Super Bowl champs. The are three candidates who make sense for the Broncos as potential competition at quarterback, with each of them especially a good fit at No. 31 overall.

Imo

You got big cojones my friend. I think it would be hilarious. as long as Bills never make the trade.

bait and switch with EJ