Doug Marone - Still not a Head Coach

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always liked Marrone and what he brought to this team. As Schefter said, Marrone is a highly coveted head coaching candidate and I can see a few teams putting him at the top of their list if their current head coach starts off with a few losses. He brings discipline, intelligence and experience as a head coach with great successes in his past. Not sure why you guys beat him up so bad all the time. Schefter is usually spot on in his analysis of front office sentiment and, in this case, the majority of GM's around the league would jump at the chance to bring Marrone into the fold.

I always liked Marrone and what he brought to this team. As Schefter said, Marrone is a highly coveted head coaching candidate and I can see a few teams putting him at the top of their list if their current head coach starts off with a few losses. He brings discipline, intelligence and experience as a head coach with great successes in his past. Not sure why you guys beat him up so bad all the time. Schefter is usually spot on in his analysis of front office sentiment and, in this case, the majority of GM's around the league would jump at the chance to bring Marrone into the fold.

Because he quit on his team....