Bills "frustrated" with Incognito contract demands*SIGNED*

I dont trust him at all.

But i do hope he knows what is right.

or doug legursky or ......

hmmm..

a bit of politics perhaps?

or chris williams. how many million was that for 4 games?

I think if Glenn is healthy, a lot of Gs could look good next to him if they aren't complete trash. See Levitre in Buffalo vs. Tennessee.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Glenn is healthy, a lot of Gs could look good next to him if they aren't complete trash. See Levitre in Buffalo vs. Tennessee.

I know i know.It's an argument for sure : ) I dont buy it but cannot disprove it either

Andy had his limitations and Wood surely does to.

My opinion is that Incognito has helped them both because the O line is about synergy. And these 3 started to pick up steam together. It needs to bleed over to the right side with Miller and the whomever earns the RT position

I know i know.It's an argument for sure : ) I dont buy it but cannot disprove it either

Andy had his limitations and Wood surely does to.

My opinion is that Incognito has helped them both because the O line is about synergy. And these 3 started to pick up steam together. It needs to bleed over to the right side with Miller and the whomever earns the RT position

Agree. I'll be honest, I thought RI was a complete scumbag before they signed him. But he did keep his mouth shut and played better than I hoped. This is a very interesting contract negotiation and it's not clear cut either way.

I want to keep him but I wouldn't overpay him.

Agree. I'll be honest, I thought RI was a complete scumbag before they signed him. But he did keep his mouth shut and played better than I hoped. This is a very interesting contract negotiation and it's not clear cut either way.

I want to keep him but I wouldn't overpay him.

i guess we had best leave that to Jim O then. Hope they find middle ground :thumbsup:

Let him walk. We can replace him. Did he play well? Indeed he did. We gave him the shot no one else would at the time and after a good year he wants to be paid. Thanks for your contributions to an 8&8 Richie. ✌

Thing is Bills have never done a good job with that.

I was going to start a list post Levitre. It aint pretty folks.

Well, no time like the present to get it right. Can't live in the past. And just like they were right not to overpay Levitre, they would be correct

not to overpay Incognito either.

Well, no time like the present to get it right. Can't live in the past. And just like they were right not to overpay Levitre, they would be correct

Letting Levitre walk (who was much younger and had no baggage) was the right move. We just need to have a backup plan, which we don't have right now.

Letting him go just creates another hole we have to fill via the draft where we had a player who played well and we choose not to resign. Hard to fix holes in your team when you let guys walk and have to replace him. Rinse and repeat your way to no playoffs. Here's to 21 years :thumbsup:

Let him walk. We can replace him. Did he play well? Indeed he did. We gave him the shot no one else would at the time and after a good year he wants to be paid. Thanks for your contributions to an 8&8 Richie. ✌

Don't hate on Ritchie. He was one of the best interior linemen in the league last season, and deserves just compensation. Business is business, and you can't blame him for seeking his best deal. I still think they will get a deal done.

We really need to re-sign Ritchie. He played at a very high level last year, and the analytics prove it with the success of the running game behind him. The right side of the o-line is a potential mess and there is no guard currently on the roster who can step in for Ritchie. It would be nearly impossible to find a quality guard to replace him, particularly since we are up against the cap and have not had success with finding quality guards in the draft or in free agency before Ritchie.

Edited by jahnyc

they were surely right to not overpay Andy. And someone did. as with Byrd. smart moves.

But this one is a bit trickier for me.

we have no one in the pipeline. shame on Bills for that.

Because that's good management.

Bills have NO true leverage with Richie or Cordy.

That is a failure imo.

Irrespective to both of their individual values.

Pay Richie, it's that simple

We wish.

Have him ask Mario for money.

that tight ased weeeenie? the guy with the fridge?

Being up to the cap is REASON why Bills will have trouble signing Ritchie; they have had success signing guards just not high priced guards.

well a little bit.

but whom do the Bills have to threaten him with. Urbik ?

Bills have NO hand to play.

again, i am saddened that even whaley has nothing to show after all his fine efforts. Have the Bills been that far sunk into a hole? that he will not be able to tread water?

that tight ased weeeenie? the guy with the fridge?

well a little bit.

but whom do the Bills have to threaten him with. Urbik ?

Bills have NO hand to play.

again, i am saddened that even whaley has nothing to show after all his fine efforts. Have the Bills been that far sunk into a hole? that he will not be able to tread water?

Well if you want to be able to give extra money to players for having a good season also need to take away from players with bad.

And no Urbik can not be used to threaten Ritchie. I heard he was cut because Ritchie was losing a lot of money to him in poker games and they thought Ritchie would look at this as a bonus.

I was dead set against the signing of Richie Incognito. I thought this guy was going to be a bad seed for the Bills. Much to my surprise, he proved me wrong by being a model citizen and playing his ass off for the Bills. We paid the guy $1.1M this year, and he performed at a $7M level. Richie already lost $6M, so why should he give away any more money? Sign the guy to a 3 year, $22-24M deal, with $10M guaranteed. Put in some game and performance bonuses so you make sure he gets to the end of the deal. You gotta pay this guy, he earned it. Richie has already lived up to his end of the bargain, time for the Bills to live up to theirs.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

It is what it is. If we wanted a discount should have signed him to a two year deal or some more team control or flexibility.

However, I have more of an opinion on the poorly written and hollow article. It had no news or facts in it. What a waste of time it was.

This doesn't sound very severe. But I doubt it's even as severe as it sounds. Media gonna media.

What does that mean?