Should the Bills tag Glenn?

95 members have voted

1. 1. Should Glenn be tagged if no long term deal is reached?

• Yes, exclusive rights tag
    • Yes, non-exclusive tag
    • Yes, transitional tag
    • No, but continue to try to sign him long term
    • No, let him walk

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May or may not be related but I saw one poster who said Glenn and Kyle Williams share an agent, and then lacanfora said last night that the Bills had considered approaching Kyle to restructure due to his cap hit, but now probably won't. Could be a joint thing with the agent to lock in Cordy.

Edited by YoloinOhio

This lead to the media is just a bargaining tactic by the Bills. The don't want to tag him, but they will if they need to.

Can't imagine they would have to leak this. They would just tell the agent that they will tag him. This isn't a guessing game, both sides usually sit down and have a reasonable discussion on the contract. Leaks and other tactics usually aren't necessary.

I would take those numbers. Glenn seems a little low and Richie a little high, but between the two $16 mil seems about right.

E. Wood is around $5.5 mil. Miller is on a rookie 3rd round deal, that just leaves RT to pay.

Do you guys think that teams have a budget for groups like oline? I would have to think if you can have a good starting oline under contract for under $25 mil you are in decent financial shape.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I would take those numbers. Glenn seems a little low and Richie a little high, but between the two $16 mil seems about right.

E. Wood is around $5.5 mil. Miller is on a rookie 3rd round deal, that just leaves RT to pay.

Do you guys think that teams have a budget for groups like oline? I would have to think if you can have a good starting oline under contract for under $25 mil you are in decent financial shape.

It's common practice for teams to assign money/cap ranges or limits for position groups. How strictly they adhere to those ranges/limits varies. Edited by BarleyNY