McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

I think it has been far too long in this thread for someone to say we need to cut Shady. He is obviously a thug!

:)

He is absolutely a thug. But cutting him would be stupid. If all thugs were cut from the NFL, we'd be left with 3 teams.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went from thinking he was an innocent bystander, to thinking he was going to get suspended after watching the video, to now thinking he's clear seeing no charges have been filed and he wasn't thrown out with the others, and the cops didn't call 911, didn't file a report for 2 days, and had many lapses of judgment that night.

And apparently by some witness accounts, may have committed an initial assault themselves and been a party to the brawl. But charges may yet come, depending upon what the DA decides is most credible.

And apparently by some witness accounts, may have committed an initial assault themselves and been a party to the brawl. But charges may yet come, depending upon what the DA decides is most credible.

I think charges against the cops are more likely. And maybe the guy who wielded the bottle.

...and the second rule?

I DO hope that article is fairly reliable on the facts here. No wonder there are no charges yet if those are the facts.

They may not be facts, but at the very least, if the initial fuss was over a bottle of champagne taken from Shady's table and there are witnesses willing to say there were words, threats, and then an initial attack from the police officer, it's going to be very hard to sell a jury on the "unprovoked vicious attack on innocent bar-goers" story McNesby's been selling. It will be seen as two different versions and the video only telling a partial story.

I think charges against the cops are more likely. And maybe the guy who wielded the bottle.

I think pigs flying out of the DA's butt are more likely than charges against the cops, but(t) that's just on general principles.

Edited by Hopeful

The only thing I want to know is, will there be champagne on the training table at St. John Fisher training camp this year? :unsure:

The only thing I want to know is, will there be a new VIP section featuring bottle service at the Pittsford Pub.

I don't think the cops will get charged but they could very well be asked to leave their jobs quietly.

naw, they just get to walk a beat in the precinct no one wants. That how it used to be way back when anyways.

You let them you you admit wrongdoing and poor management perhaps

Why would he meet with the DA?

CBF

Probably to talk about a plea. If they make an offer to some thing minor, maybe plead it down to Disorderly Conduct, a class three misdemeanor with minimal sentence, it let's Shady move on and save a bundle on legal fees and the DA gets a pound of flesh.

To have some champagne?

awesome Mike!!

Why would he meet with the DA?

CBF

Deal time. ask me how i know

Probably to talk about a plea. If they make an offer to some thing minor, maybe plead it down to Disorderly Conduct, a class three misdemeanor with minimal sentence, it let's Shady move on and save a bundle on legal fees and the DA gets a pound of flesh.

yep.

Unless Shady says f u!! I am innocent and i want these Police strung up in front of Baby Jesus. and plan on suing them and McNesby for defamation.

If it were me. i would want to walk away cleanly and quietly in this case

it was his lawyer that leaked he was meeting with the DA so I'm guessing he set it up

yep.

Unless Shady says f u!! I am innocent and i want these Police strung up in front of Baby Jesus. and plan on suing them and McNesby for defamation.

If it were me. i would want to walk away cleanly and quietly in this case

Especially because I looked up Disorderly Conduct, and that's probably a slam dunk. Even if Shady started off in self defense, that's not a terribly hard charge to prove.