Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

More evidence that she or her staff are totally incapable of self-assessment.  She's far from alone in that regard in Washington. 

Or anyone else's if she really does not want to run.  Throw down a cloaked insult to a narcissist and you know what will happen.  I guess if you're a narcissist yourself you might no know that though.

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Or anyone else's if she really does not want to run.  Throw down a cloaked insult to a narcissist and you know what will happen.  I guess if you're a narcissist yourself you might no know that though.

Trump might be a narcissist...but he's a narcissist with a pretty good sense of humor.

(Note: by "might be," I mean "is."  But I doubt he'll get too worked up by Hillary's comeback.)

(Another note: this is the first time Hillary's publicly admitted she lost the election, and he's president.  :lol:)

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Who's that guy who posted his theory that the Clintons and Trump were in on the 2016 election together to get Hillary to win?

He banged that drum forever and over and over.  This is a perfect tweet exchange that will get him to resurface.

Thinking, thinking...it was pearlhowardman

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

and Hill will sell her soul for cash, to anyone, for anything.

Like Trump who conducts his foreign policy based on his personal businesses? Or do you actually believe he just really thinks Russia should be back in G-8 for policy reasons? 

Hillary would never do stuff like that 

Just now, Foxx said:

like it or not, Russia belongs in the G-8 due to their influence and their GDP. to exclude them is foolish beyond measure. 

Why is it foolish? They are a terrorist state, they murder people on our allies soil, shoot down airliners and interfere in our elections. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Like Trump who conducts his foreign policy based on his personal businesses? Or do you actually believe he just really thinks Russia should be back in G-8 for policy reasons? 

Whataboutism you say?  Go away you blithering hypocrite. 

59 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Sounds a lot like us, actually.  :rolleyes:

You’ve shot down an airliner?  Pics or it didn’t happen. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

A month ago Hillary was nothing to you and now you are a staunch defender.  Since we all know you have a puppet master that pulls your strings your puppet master is telegraphing a strong possibility of Hillary getting in on 2020.

17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Predictit market for Hillary as nominee has jumped to 20% in recent days.

could one get the nod without going through Primaries?

i guess Humphrey was the last to do that, then the rules changed

but they'd toss the rules completely if they wanted her back.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Pretty sure Farrow just sunk any chances she had... the progressives (who already despise her) are calling all banners (at least in Bernie/Warren pockets of CA). 

How does Farrow play into that? Isn't  he busy taking down Matt Lauer again?

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

How does Farrow play into that? Isn't  he busy taking down Matt Lauer again?

He's about to publish a new book, one of the claims he's making is that in 2017 -- after #metoo outted Harvey as a scumbag publicly, he approached Hillary and offered an NBC doc-series in exchange for her pressuring Ronan to spike the Harvey/NBC book. She did so through her publisher. 

Note again the NBC-HRC-Weinstein connections. 

NBC Universal is the worst one, there's a reason I've harped on them for three years now. To call them complicit in the general corruption we're seeing is an understatement. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Pretty sure Farrow just sunk any chances she had... the progressives (who already despise her) are calling all banners (at least in Bernie/Warren pockets of CA). 

Good.  My $20 is on Pocahontas.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

WE HAVE A WINNER..................

C'mon B-Man, I expected more from you. Do you really think Bill wanted Hillary to "do her job"? Even a giant, wet slurping sound coming from Hillary would be a turnoff on par with fingernails on a chalkboard or a Elizabeth Warren ***** the bankers speech.

• Sad 1