Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, westside said:

Gatoritis?

Is that being addicted to the truth and real facts? 

Westsideoritis: A disease of the mind where conspiracy theories and Sean Hannity "information" takes over weak minds, turning them to mush 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is that being addicted to the truth and real facts? 

Westsideoritis: A disease of the mind where conspiracy theories and Sean Hannity "information" takes over weak minds, turning them to mush 

Reminder: the idiot claiming to be "addicted to the truth and real facts" is the self-same idiot who's accused people of "obfuscation with facts and details."

How did you get to be this retarded, gator?  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

You think he has an inflamed gator?  Ewww.  That seems painful.  (Both catching the gator and having it inflame.)

An intense program with plenty of Preparation H should keep it under control.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with me these days?  :wallbash:

Yeah I've not been around lately but I've noticed something fishy with your posts.  Did you have a stroke or is old age catching up with you?  Keep in mind some of us have been around here a very long time. 

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah I've not been around lately but I've noticed something fishy with your posts.  Did you have a stroke or is old age catching up with you?  Keep in mind some of us have been around here a very long time. 

Really gramps? :lol:

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Old age, probably.

That, and I use my phone to post more than I used to, which adversely impacts my typing.

6 minutes ago, westside said:

You can post from a rotary phone?

We actually have one in the house.  From the '50s.  Still has the old two letter-five number phone number written on it.  

And yeah, I bet I could rig it up to a Raspberry Pi and post with it.  I'm not going to, as it's an even less productive use of my time than calling people idiots.  But I could.

Just now, DC Tom said:

We actually have one in the house.  From the '50s.  Still has the old two letter-five number phone number written on it.  

And yeah, I bet I could rig it up to a Raspberry Pi and post with it.  I'm not going to, as it's an even less productive use of my time than calling people idiots.  But I could.

Lol!!

I haven't had a landline in 10 years..I had family that worked at Stromberg Carlson building those phones. They were almost indestructible. 

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Old age, probably.

That, and I use my phone to post more than I used to, which adversely impacts my typing.

To your first point yup and to your second point yup.  

28 minutes ago, westside said:

Lol!!

I haven't had a landline in 10 years..I had family that worked at Stromberg Carlson building those phones. They were almost indestructible. 

Same and I'm here to say the quality of the reception of my phone calls in the last 10 years has sucked donkey balls.  The line "can you hear me now" didn't exist in the "good ole days" . 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You could rig up the rotary phone to the Raspberry Pi to automate calling people idiots.  You could call it the pidiot

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/07/609060190/connecticut-oks-bill-pledging-electoral-votes-to-national-popular-vote-winner

You denounce the Electoral College, but see success as trying to grab 270 of the EC votes?   Liberal logic right there....  :ph34r:

" As NPR noted in 2016, it's mathematically possible for a candidate to win the U.S. presidency with less than 25 percent of the national popular vote. "

yet they looked over it all 10,000 times and could not once find a roadmap for Trump to get 270...  ;)

40 minutes ago, row_33 said:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/07/609060190/connecticut-oks-bill-pledging-electoral-votes-to-national-popular-vote-winner

You denounce the Electoral College, but see success as trying to grab 270 of the EC votes?   Liberal logic right there....  :ph34r:

" As NPR noted in 2016, it's mathematically possible for a candidate to win the U.S. presidency with less than 25 percent of the national popular vote. "

yet they looked over it all 10,000 times and could not once find a roadmap for Trump to get 270...  ;)

That would be a disaster for the republic.