Clinton Political Dynasty

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

QRplOXfx1Rs3zG65BlPlTxrQDHVt0nXY4Cusmycs1es.jpg?fit=crop&crop=faces%2Centropy&arh=2&w=960&s=261e51a8dbf778ba993fc62861915ae8

One beep yes, two beeps no, Captsin Christopher Pike style

or Hector Salamanca with his bell when people try to punk out his nephew 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, row_33 said:

or Hector Salamanca with his bell when people try to punk out his nephew 

I'd love to see that in some sort of an SNL skit.  Barack Fring confronts Hillary Salamanca in a nursing home.  

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'd love to see that in some sort of an SNL skit.  Barack Fring confronts Hillary Salamanca in a nursing home.  

Nothing can veer more than .05 degrees away from Trump is Satan on TV

On 5/10/2018 at 5:54 PM, row_33 said:

Is this a real quote?

President Trump also seems to have endorsed the concept, saying last month, "The Electoral College is different. I would rather have the popular vote, because it's — to me, it's much easier to win."

50 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Is this a real quote?

President Trump also seems to have endorsed the concept, saying last month, "The Electoral College is different. I would rather have the popular vote, because it's — to me, it's much easier to win."

Probably.  It's stupid enough to be something he says.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Honestly...the more I think about it, the best thing she could do for the Democrats right now is die.  She'd become a martyr they can rally around, and she wouldn't be undermining everyone's campaign by speaking, walking around, campaigning, giving interviews, etc.  

Not that I'm wishing her dead...just pointing out that Democrats should.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-receive-prestigious-harvard-medal-170018715--politics.html

Hillary Clinton to receive prestigious Harvard medal

image001-png_162613.png.cf.jpg
Associated PressMay 20, 2018

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) — Hillary Clinton is being honored with a medal during Harvard University's graduation week.

The former First Lady, U.S. Senator, Secretary of State and Democratic candidate for president will be awarded Friday in Cambridge with the Radcliffe Medal, which the university says honors individuals whose life and work have had a "transformative impact on society."

To be honest, Hiliary Clinton did have a "transformative impact on society."  Without Hiliary there would never have been a President Trump

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1