Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Paulus said:

1580069365583.png

Just to remember... Seth Rich.

It is awesome how communication technology really has uncovered people who are comic book villain, corrupt.

Conversely it is disheartening how communication technology really has been corrupted by those same corrupt souls to keep the population at large uninformed and attacking each other

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I still think that she runs at some point.  She no doubt has plenty of escape clauses in her current career.  I still believe that she has quite a number of DNC people by the short hairs to enable running roughshod over the party.

...interesting....the slimy Podesta was just appointed the DNC Rules Committee...….as far as Hillary, she needs to go away with Smitten Mitt and commiserate.....had enough of BOTH...

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...interesting....the slimy Podesta was just appointed the DNC Rules Committee...….as far as Hillary, she needs to go away with Smitten Mitt and commiserate.....had enough of BOTH...

Not showing the red shoes:

See the source image

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Is anyone really going to be surprised if she pulls a move at the convention?

She has a massive ego.  To this point I think that she has listened to her advisors in terms of staying in the shadows.  I just don't know if she can wait as long as the convention.  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

She has a massive ego.  To this point I think that she has listened to her advisors in terms of staying in the shadows.  I just don't know if she can wait as long as the convention.  

Sow enough discord during the primaries, so that no one has a majority of delegates, then sneak in the second vote with all the super delegates in her pocket. Proclaim reluctant savior-status and fake-humility that the party needs her.

Sound plan if it works. No damage to her rep if someone gets enough delegates during primary season.

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Sow enough discord during the primaries, so that no one has a majority of delegates, then sneak in the second vote with all the super delegates in her pocket. Proclaim reluctant savior-status and fake-humility that the party needs her.

Sound plan if it works. No damage to her rep if someone gets enough delegates during primary season.

A pretty good plan that requires very little in the way of donations.  The trouble is if her ego is not massaged every hour of the day she ain't happy.  She ain't happy right now.

5 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

So who here will fall on the grenade and watch her abomination of a documentary on Hulu and review it? I can't, I get queasy to easily.  

This actually motivated me to cancel my underused Hulu subscription so it won’t be me.

OUT: NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. 

In: Hillary Clinton refuses to be served Tulsi Gabbard’s defamation lawsuit. 

“Dunne said their process server first attempted to effect service at the Clinton’s house in Chappaqua Tuesday afternoon — but was turned away by Secret Service agents. The agents directed the server to the Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, who on Wednesday claimed at his Washington, D.C. firm Williams & Connolly that he was unable to accept service on Clinton’s behalf, said Dunne.”

I don’t understand why service of process is any business of the Secret Service’s. They’re supposed to protect her from killers, not from the rule of law.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OUT: NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. 

In: Hillary Clinton refuses to be served Tulsi Gabbard’s defamation lawsuit. 

“Dunne said their process server first attempted to effect service at the Clinton’s house in Chappaqua Tuesday afternoon — but was turned away by Secret Service agents. The agents directed the server to the Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, who on Wednesday claimed at his Washington, D.C. firm Williams & Connolly that he was unable to accept service on Clinton’s behalf, said Dunne.”

I don’t understand why service of process is any business of the Secret Service’s. They’re supposed to protect her from killers, not from the rule of law.

Let Gabbard's lawyers take this to court and obtain an order to have Hill, Bill, or the lawyer take formal possession of the paperwork.  No pucking around on this.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Let Gabbard's lawyers take this to court and obtain an order to have Hill, Bill, or the lawyer take formal possession of the paperwork.  No pucking around on this.

Or they can get an order for alternative service, such as email, service by publication in a newspaper, 'nail and mail', etc.

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/22/2020 at 10:21 AM, B-Man said:

Tulsi Gabbard is suing Hillary Clinton for defamation over Hillary’s comments last year suggesting that Gabbard is “a Russian asset.”

And she ain’t playin’ around:

Oh my .............

Full complaint: https://d3ba7j4nna908t.cloudfront.net/attachments/Tulsi-HRC_2020-01-22_Complaint_filed.pdf …

shot:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1206598658956972036

?

chaser:

Hillary Clinton refuses to be served Tulsi Gabbard’s defamation lawsuit

Hillary Clinton has now twice snubbed a process server attempting to deliver the defamation lawsuit filed against her by Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard, according to Gabbard’s attorney.

“I find it rather unbelievable that Hillary Clinton is so intimidated by Tulsi Gabbard that she won’t accept service of process,” the congresswoman’s attorney, Brian Dunne, told The Post. “But I guess here we are.” ...

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I want her as far as away as she can be from the ballot box.  When you manage to avoid being bitten by the serpent you don't invite it back for another go around.  Cut the head off and be done with it.

I know, but I love watching that old bag lose.  I especially enjoy watching her as they help her alcoholic ass into a vehicle.  Maybe she will fall down some steps next?

6 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

I know, but I love watching that old bag lose.  I especially enjoy watching her as they help her alcoholic ass into a vehicle.  Maybe she will fall down some steps next?

She can lose her lawsuit to Gabbard.  I'll take joy in that and laugh if the MSM pretends there is not a lawsuit and court appearance at some point.   

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

She can lose her lawsuit to Gabbard.  I'll take joy in that and laugh if the MSM pretends there is not a lawsuit and court appearance at some point.   

That will be great.  Have they managed to serve her yet?  I'm impressed by her handlers.  

Hillary Clinton ended the practice of humble concessions

by Michael Goodwin

Original Article

If past is prologue, the losing team in Sunday’s Super Bowl will swallow its bitter disappointment and graciously offer its congratulations to the winners. Our politics used to be like that.

(Snip)

Before and after Gore, all those who were defeated licked their wounds in private while publicly bowing to the will of the people. Except Hillary Clinton. Although she conceded to Donald Trump in November of 2016, she soon made it very clear that she did not consider his victory legitimate.

• Like (+1) 3