Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Self-Awareness Fail: Hillary Clinton Tweets to Trump About ‘Intimidating Judges’ and It Does Not Go Well

As I’ve said before, the Democrat/mainstream media industrial complex all love to gush about the supposed political prowess of failed 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. But those of us in the cheap seats who marvel at her uncanny ability stick her foot in her mouth at every opportunity see things from a much more realistic perspective.

Over the last few months, Clinton has had the audacity to lecture people against “witness intimidation” in the midst of speculation that Clinton pal Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself (some have suggested the Clinton machine had a hand in his death). In December when the articles of impeachment were announced, Clinton tweeted “no one is above the law”, which left many scratching their heads considering the laundry list of things she’s gotten away with in recent years.

To put it simply, Hillary is the queen of epic self-awareness fails, and Tuesday was no exception.

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/02/12/self-awareness-fail-hillary-clinton-tweets-to-trump-about-intimidating-judges-it-does-not-go-well/

• Like (+1) 2

It’s Over For Hillary And Her Sisterhood of the Plus-Size Pantsuits

by Bill Thomas

Original Article

Politics is the business of getting voters to like you. The problem is, most Washington politicians are inherently unlikeable. This is one reason the subject rarely came up until Donald Trump was elected president. Now the question of likeability is all that Trump-crazed Democrats talk about—except when they’re talking about each other. That’s why it’s news when one Democratic politician calls another one unlikeable. It’s especially newsworthy when the former happens to be ex-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, whose personal un-likeability is legendary, and the latter is Senator Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)

New book reveals explosive details about Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton tarmac meeting

By Joshua Nelson | Fox News

The author of “Secret on the Tarmac” revealed new details Monday about the secretly held 2016 meeting between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

“We knew something had occurred that was a bit unusual. It was a planned meeting. It was not a coincidence,” journalist Christopher Sign told “Fox & Friends" about the explosive meeting that cast a negative light over the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

At the time, then-candidate Donald Trump criticized Bill Clinton via Twitter for potentially trying to interfere with the investigation.

Trump had publicly questioned the meeting at Phoenix's Sky Harbor Airport, after which Clinton and Lynch claimed the conversation centered around their grandchildren. The meeting occurred just days before the FBI decided it would not recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton.

"Does anybody really believe that Bill Clinton and the U.S.A.G. talked only about 'grandkids' and golf for 37 minutes in plane on tarmac?" Trump asked via Twitter at the time.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-tarmac-meeting-new-book

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Eh, it's possible, but I'd be hard pressed to believe that this is an actual plan, rather than a wacky contingency. There's just far too many variables at play that need to go right in order to force a brokered convention where Hillary sweeps into save us all.

• Like (+1) 2

...(another) check is in the mail".......

Hillary Clinton took more cash from Harvey Weinstein than any other Democrat

By Ebony Bowden | New York Post

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton raked-in more cash from convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein than any other politician despite brushing off his donations by claiming he gave money to “every” Democrat.

Federal Election Commission filings show the disgraced movie mogul bundled $1.4 million for Clinton during her presidential bid in 2016 and handed her another $73,390 dating back to her 1999 New York Senate seat run.

On Tuesday, the former first lady defended her long relationship with the sex creep, quickly deflecting scrutiny from reporters by noting that Weinstein also raised funds for Barack Obama, John Kerry and Al Gore during their presidential bids.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-took-more-cash-from-harvey-weinstein-than-any-other-democrat

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's ordered to be deposed within 75 days.

She'd better hurry up and start her campaign to get the most mileage out being a victim of political targeting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

man, you two took away my thunder. was gonna post...

she better tell Joe to hurry up and make her his VP candidate.

https://twitter.com/SeanLangille/status/1234545795094974464

seems Cheryl Mills is gonna get some time in the chair as well.

They will never wind up in the chair that is sometimes used to deal with seditionists, spies, and traitors if you know what I mean.  Unfortunately.  The ones that are found within the walls of major prisons.........................

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

They will never wind up in the chair that is sometimes used to deal with seditionists, spies, and traitors if you know what I mean.  Unfortunately.  The ones that are found within the walls of major prisons.........................

i am not one to say what punishment should be meted out. my one and only concern is accountability for everyone, on the same scale of justice.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's ordered to be deposed within 75 days.

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

man, you two took away my thunder. was gonna post...

she better tell Joe to hurry up and make her his VP candidate.

https://twitter.com/SeanLangille/status/1234545795094974464

seems Cheryl Mills is gonna get some time in the chair as well.

It gets even better. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Hedge said:

It gets even better. 

Well, if you're trying to destroy evidence, what better place to ask than people on the internet... where your incriminating questions about how to commit a significant crime don't ever truly go away.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Well, if you're trying to destroy evidence, what better place to ask than people on the internet... where your incriminating questions about how to commit a significant crime don't ever truly go away.

Combetta is not a very good IT.  There's a reason you have two Reddit accounts.  One account for legit stuff and the other for pr0n and stuff you don't want traced back to you.

• Haha (+1) 1

....hilarious....Bernie is "baloney" and she was Bulls*&t"........the skank just won't give it up.....

Hillary Clinton goes after Bernie Sanders again: His campaign is 'just baloney'

By Julia Musto | Fox News

Doubling down on comments made in a Hulu documentary she had filmed before the 2020 primary season, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders' campaign is "just baloney."

In an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America" with host Linsey Davis, the former 2016 presidential candidate said that her opinion of Sanders and his campaign has not changed.

"That was my authentic opinion then; it's my authentic opinion now," she said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-baloney-good-morning-america-interview-docuseries

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Combetta is not a very good IT.  There's a reason you have two Reddit accounts.  One account for legit stuff and the other for pr0n and stuff you don't want traced back to you.

\dev\null ?

• Haha (+1) 2