Kiko feeling the love

Beerball

Even though I was a big fan of the trade, I can't help but feel bad for Kiko. He'll probably never get the big money deal he looked like he was on-track to get, at least for the first half of his rookie year.

Eagles fans would question God.

I guess the fans on this site questioning Goodwins decision to try for the Olympics are somehow different

There are idiot fans everywhere, not just Philly, NY, or Buffalo

you got that right!.. fickle and as bandwagon as they come.

Eagles sell out every game and hv for a long time so how on earth are they bandwagon?

Edited by Max997

I guess the fans on this site questioning Goodwins decision to try for the Olympics are somehow different

There are idiot fans everywhere, not just Philly, NY, or Buffalo

Eagles sell out every game and hv for a long time so how on earth are they bandwagon?

not sure if you have access to philly sports talk, but i do and it is evident to me, but that just my opinion. not carved in stone.

I really hope they he has a rebound year. Seems like a good guy who loves football and always seemed to play hard. I wonder if philly keeps him - Schwartz really may not care either way. I don't think he is really his type of LB though.

Seconded. I'm rooting for Kiko, but we know if football doesn't work out he's got a long career ahead of him in the kitchen.

not sure if you have access to philly sports talk, but i do and it is evident to me, but that just my opinion. not carved in stone.

Do you really think fans who call into sports radio are any different in other cities or more importantly that those are the fans you should be basing your opinion on?

Edited by Max997

I really hope they he has a rebound year. Seems like a good guy who loves football and always seemed to play hard. I wonder if philly keeps him - Schwartz really may not care either way. I don't think he is really his type of LB though.

I hope the same thing - but I think you and I both know it's not likely he lasts much longer.

Do you really think fans who call into sports radio are any different in other cities or more importantly that those are the fans you should be basing your opinion on?

dude.. lighten up.. this is an opinion based forum, right? are you here to judge? i was just expressing an opinion, not offering it up as gospel ok?

dude.. lighten up.. this is an opinion based forum, right? are you here to judge? i was just expressing an opinion, not offering it up as gospel ok?

Dude, you're forming an opinion on an entire city of fans based on what you hear while listening to sports radio, that's amazingly ridiculous

There are idiot fans everywhere, not just in Philly or NY or Buffalo and those idiots are no worse in any one city over another

Dude, you're forming an opinion on an entire city of fans based on what you hear while listening to sports radio, that's amazingly ridiculous

There are idiot fans everywhere, not just in Philly or NY or Buffalo and those idiots are no worse in any one city over another

your opinion! , will not lower myself to get into any type "amazing ridiculous" rhetoric with you.. its obvious you are the MAN! you have a nice day now! ;)

Edited by dwight in philly

your opinion! , will not lower myself to get into any type "amazing ridiculous" rhetoric with you.. its obvious you are the MAN. ! now you have a nice day! ;)

You won't get into it with me but you'll form an opinion of an entire city of fans based on the very small percentage of them who actually call into sports radio...that's brilliant

You must be a blast at holiday dinners...enjoy!

I live in Charlotte and the fan base is definitively not as extreme as say Philly. I'd say they are worse in some cities over others - if worse means the harshness.

Every single time I follow a game thread, I wonder why buffalo still has a team. Unrelenting negative misery. I only assume that the silent majority is not on TBD

This is a funnier spat then the guy that busted out "bullying".

isnt this just a place where one can offer an opinion on the given subject ? but it seems there is always one of the usual argumentative blowhards on here that has to call one out .. tedious after a while.

I tune into sports radio from different cities from time to time based on what it happening there, just to get the local perspective. Plus I'm not a huge fan of the national sports shows. What I noticed about Philly the most is that it seems like their media is overly negative. It seems like here (Cbus) Buffalo, and Cleveland which I listen to the most, there are some shows that are level headed, even keeled, balanced. And usually one show that takes the negative angle. In philly, they are all seeming ranting and raving about everything all the time no matter what. They hated chip. Now lurie fires chip, and they hate lurie because he hired pederson. They already hate pederson because he's not a big name and his press conference sucked. He looked too nervous, etc. Never mind that chip won his presser and see how that turned out. :lol:

Now maybe I've missed the shows there that have a more balanced perspective but it's just what I've noticed. I listened the week before we played them and they had just crushed the pats at Gillette. They were still screaming about Demarco's carries.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I live in Charlotte and the fan base is definitively not as extreme as say Philly. I'd say they are worse in some cities over others - if worse means the harshness.

Didn't some fans hang from the upper level with ropes during a MNF game there?

There are idiot fans everywhere

Edited by Max997

I tune into sports radio from different cities from time to time based on what it happening there, just to get the local perspective. Plus I'm not a huge fan of the national sports shows. What I noticed about Philly the most is that it seems like their media is overly negative. It seems like here (Cbus) Buffalo, and Cleveland which I listen to the most, there are some shows that are level headed, even keeled, balanced. And usually one show that takes the negative angle. In philly, they are all seeming ranting and raving about everything all the time no matter what. They hated chip. Now lurie fires chip, and they hate lurie because he hired pederson. They already hate pederson because he's not a big name and his press conference sucked. He looked too nervous, etc. Never mind that chip won his presser and see how that turned out. :lol:

Now maybe I've missed the shows there that have a more balanced perspective but it's just what I've noticed. I listened the week before we played them and they had just crushed the pats at Gillette. They were still screaming about Demarco's carries.

they rode andy reid outta town, welcomed chip with open arms, had to laugh when they booted chips a$$ out and andy made the playoffs.

isnt this just a place where one can offer an opinion on the given subject ? but it seems there is always one of the usual argumentative blowhards on here that has to call one out .. tedious after a while.

Isn't this also a place where others can disagree with that opinion and point out reasons on what is wrong with that opinion especially when it's as stupid as forming that opinion based on what you hear while listening to sports radio? Since when do the small percentage of dopes who call into sports radio speak for an entire city?

There are idiot fans everywhere not just in Philly. Ppl like to bring up the fans who cheered when Michael Irvin got hurt but always seem to quickly forget when it happens in other cities like just a few weeks ago when Cincy fans cheered when Big Ben got hurt which was barely even mentioned after the game.

Ppl still bring up when fans threw snowballs at Santa Claus like it recently happened when in fact it happened almost 50 years ago.

Edited by Max997

Isn't this also a place where others can disagree with that opinion and point out reasons on what is wrong with that opinion especially when it's as stupid as forming that opinion based on what you hear while listening to sports radio? Since when do the small percentage of dopes who call into sports radio speak for an entire city?

There are idiot fans everywhere not just in Philly. Ppl like to bring up the fans who cheered when Michael Irvin got hurt but always seem to quickly forget when it happens in other cities like just a few weeks ago when Cincy fans cheered when Big Ben got hurt which was barely even mentioned after the game.

Ppl still bring up when fans threw snowballs at Santa Claus like it recently happened when in fact it happened almost 50 years ago.

in what part of philly did you grow up?