Embrace your inner patriot

Beerball

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what the best part was? Watching Brady walk out with grass stains on his uniform.

Oh and don't forget the blood (Phil Simms: "The blood!") oozing from the boo boo on his elbow

Oh and don't forget the blood (Phil Simms: "The blood!") oozing from the boo boo on his elbow

Simms' reaction is understandable. He was doubtlessly overcome by the religious urge to race down and collect such a holy artifact for his altar at home.

I told ya! A record 20 hits on Brady, as well as 4 sacks, 2 picks. I love the Bills, but go Broncs in SB 50.

PS: Rex, did you take notes????

doubtful, Rex and Rob probably passed up watching that game to go hang out somewhere together because they 'got this' and already know how to beat them in their own mind. It worked for them in Madden everytime they play......

Are you kidding me? I couldn't be happier. Any pats loss is a win, an AFC title game loss is a huge win.

OK, I can most definitely relate to that. But shouldn't there be a leeetle twinge for predicting a SB win by the Pats before the AFC title game?

12573872_1260325143982404_88392767089441

I am mailing this to my Patriots fan friend.

I would like to see Peyton take home a SB ring, but I am concerned the Panthers are red-hot and won't be denied.

I picked them to win it all in a pool at work so thats the only reason I can get behind them winning it all

CBF

If I had the same situation I would still root for the Bronco's consider the money lost well spent.

OK, I can most definitely relate to that. But shouldn't there be a leeetle twinge for predicting a SB win by the Pats before the AFC title game?

I would like to see Peyton take home a SB ring, but I am concerned the Panthers are red-hot and won't be denied.

SWEET

A part of me wants to see Payton go out on a high note...

The other part of me lives in NC, watched every Panthers game this year, and realizes without a doubt the Panthers are for real and on a serious mission...

I honestly don't give the Broncos much of a chance...Their Defense may keep it closer than the Hawks or Cards could...But in the end I see Carolina winning by at least a TD... B-)

Most absolutelyest not. The pats lost because of this thread, & here I thought you understood how I was trifling with the football gods. I forced them into a pats loss. Y'all's should be kneeling at the alter of the Mighty Beerball offering me gifts & stuff.

I could send that to my boss...if I want to be fired.

doubtful, Rex and Rob probably passed up watching that game to go hang out somewhere together because they 'got this' and already know how to beat them in their own mind. It worked for them in Madden everytime they play......

+1 Yeh, I guess we'll see how much they 'got this' next year. Go Bills.

Most absolutelyest not. The pats lost because of this thread, & here I thought you understood how I was trifling with the football gods. I forced them into a pats loss. Y'all's should be kneeling at the alter of the Mighty Beerball offering me gifts & stuff.

What do you need? I can take up a collection