Embrace your inner patriot

Beerball

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A part of me wants to see Payton go out on a high note...

The other part of me lives in NC, watched every Panthers game this year, and realizes without a doubt the Panthers are for real and on a serious mission...

I honestly don't give the Broncos much of a chance...Their Defense may keep it closer than the Hawks or Cards could...But in the end I see Carolina winning by at least a TD... B-)

Can't wait for the Manning haters to start singing their song again about how Manning can't win the big one. You know that's going to happen if and when they lose. As if the QB's are out there alone like gunslingers in the old west at high noon.

some high grade bull semen would be a good start

Wrong thread. :lol:

What do you need? I can take up a collection

this is going to get weird i bet

some high grade bull semen would be a good start

and there we go..

Can't wait for the Manning haters to start singing their song again about how Manning can't win the big one. You know that's going to happen if and when they lose. As if the QB's are out there alone like gunslingers in the old west at high noon.

Wrong thread. :lol:

Peyton can win as long as he promises to retire.

I wonder how many pms BB has gotten already from our willing and able volunteers here.

Being a team player i would like to help, but i have been put out to pasture years ago

I am embracing my inner patriot ... I am full of bruises and sore muscles and feel like I was hit 20 times by a fast moving snow plow.

It was wonderful wasn't it?

Edited by 3rdand12

I don't like nothing Boston!! That includes Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, baked beans, cream pie.

Your a great sports fan. And have excellent taste.

I am so happy not to have to listen to 2 weeks of Tom Brady love and hearing that he can eclipse Montana. Thank you Denver!