AFC Playoff: Chiefs at Patriots

YoloinOhio

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the chefs have tyrod, they take this game

Yeah just like we took those games when we played the PATS with Tyrod. Tyrod is 0-3 vs these teams. If we would have won those 3 games we wouldve played last week and maybe this week too. Tyrod is good but we needed him to be great vs these 2 teams.

Yeah just like we took those games when we played the PATS with Tyrod. Tyrod is 0-3 vs these teams. If we would have won those 3 games we wouldve played last week and maybe this week too. Tyrod is good but we needed him to be great vs these 2 teams.

The rest of the team needs to step up also. hard to win with a porous defence.

Anyone else get a bit grossed out watching Les Moonves (CEO of CBS) in Kraft's box visibly cheering for the Pats*? Shouldn't a network exec at that level at least try to be objective?

It's funny that this is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen him there, but don't ever recall seeing him at ANY other game.

just saw Bookers online - looks legit ! Have you tried Makers Mark Cask Strength? That's one high on my wish list .....

Makers Mark is quality.

Cask strength sound intriguing : )

btw way i hate the Pats.

But i dont think they look as good as they have in previous SB runs.

Alex had too much on his plate.

he nevers wins throwing over 30 times a game.

wait . That's a Tyrod stat that gets tossed out

Anyone else get a bit grossed out watching Les Moonves (CEO of CBS) in Kraft's box visibly cheering for the Pats*? Shouldn't a network exec at that level at least try to be objective?

It's funny that this is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen him there, but don't ever recall seeing him at ANY other game.

we all know the Deal.

Makers Mark is quality.

Cask strength sound intriguing : )

btw way i hate the Pats.

But i dont think they look as good as they have in previous SB runs.

Alex had too much on his plate.

he nevers wins throwing over 30 times a game.

wait . That's a Tyrod stat that gets tossed out

we all know the Deal.

Pats are the NFL made team.

A network exec is the only guy in the world who can't accept an offer to an owner's box?

Why not?