AFC Playoff: Chiefs at Patriots

YoloinOhio

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing I dislike is that they have beaten us 3 straight years in games we should have won if not for some crazy turnover or poor call. Otherwise the Bills should strive to be like them, don't have an "elite" QB but an effective one, great D, great running game, and protect the call. It's a good formula.

And Alex Smith is better than most QBs in the league. He might not be a top 5 guy, but he's better than most give him credit for.

Anyone know what channel game is on DirectTV? At work and they have DirectTV here but no idea on channel.

CBS -- 2 for me.

the only thing I dislike is that they have beaten us 3 straight years in games we should have won if not for some crazy turnover or poor call. Otherwise the Bills should strive to be like them, don't have an "elite" QB but an effective one, great D, great running game, and protect the call. It's a good formula.

Exactly why I dislike them.

They are not elite in any way. Just solid, and they let the other team make mistakes. Wish we were the same.

I can almost bear the patriots winning, because they have a HOF QB.

Anyone know what channel game is on DirectTV? At work and they have DirectTV here but no idea on channel.

its on my local CBS channel

Exactly why I dislike them.

They are not elite in any way. Just solid, and they let the other team make mistakes. Wish we were the same.

I can almost bear the patriots winning, because they have a HOF QB.

but at least it gives us something realistic to strive for with our roster

True. Like I said, I am more jealous than anything.

definitely. Just think that TT can be Alex Smith, we have the main pieces on offense like they do with stud WR, RB, TE and if the D sharpens up... They are a more advanced, polished version of the Bills.

Lol Edelman!

Mr. Dumb luck dropped the pick?

That's a tough chance. He's not expecting a shot at the ball there.

I thought the book on Tom was pressure up the middle.

I'm not seeing it. Maybe KC doesn't have the right horses?

It's all quick throws from Brady so far.