Report: Titans to squander position, hire Mularkey

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000616846/article/mike-mularkey-has-legitimate-chance-to-be-retained

If I'm Hugh Jackson I'm literally losing my freaking mind right now.

This dolt gets a THIRD shot at being a HC?

What?

Titans are sitting on a situation that almost NEVER comes around. They have a young franchise QB AND the #1 overall pick. There is no better combination possible IMO.

They can either take the best skill position or defensive player (or even better) trade the pick for a boatload of goodies to some QB hungry team.

And they are going to waste all this on Mike Mularkey, whose career record is 18-39.

The fact is that the Bills are in a much better position with ownership AND coaching than many, many NFL teams.

Imagine being a Titans fan right now.

Mularkey has proven he is not a HC, Titans are clueless.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@adamcaplan

Doug Marrone's Interview with the #Titans is expected to take place on Thursday, source said.

He's going to roll up in a stretch white limo wearing all white track suit with gold chains and designer sunglasses and once the driver opens his door, white doves will all fly out.

He will grab his gold cane and strut to the Titans front office

CBF

He's going to roll up in a stretch white limo wearing all white track suit with gold chains and designer sunglasses and once the driver opens his door, white doves will all fly out.

He will grab his gold cane and strut to the Titans front office

CBF

Will that be a Hummer based limo, or a sedan based limo?

Just askin.. because as Bills fans stand on the sidelines now.. pointless queries seem to be the rage,

Me.. I like sedan based limo. I mean really... if you're driving into a city event, why not have a smooth suspension.

Will that be a Hummer based limo, or a sedan based limo?

Just askin.. because as Bills fans stand on the sidelines now.. pointless queries seem to be the rage,

Me.. I like sedan based limo. I mean really... if you're driving into a city event, why not have a smooth suspension.

My bad.

Sedan limo

Obviously

CBF

Three is a charm. Things come in three's. Chris Collinworth told me he would be a great coach in 2004 on the way to the super bowl in Houston. I believed him and so should you. I Love Chris. He was a super guy and very down to earth. Go Bill's

I'll never forget hearing Hab Arbush say after we hired Dick Jauron tell Brad Riter "he'll win a Super Bowl some day"

Said it with such conviction I thought it was a good hire.

:doh:

No, not technically, though it is a common misconception: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_whiskey

Even the places on the Bourbon Trail explain the definition:

"The Federal Standards of Identity for Distilled Spirits (27 C.F.R. 5) state that bourbon made for U.S. consumption must be:

Anyway, I think Mularkey is a severely underwhelming choice for Tennessee, which is good for the Bills but bad for football fans in general. I think Mariota is legit and they have a pretty solid D. Improve the O-line a bit, add a couple of skill position weapons, and assuming Mariota progresses, they could be a very solid team for years to come.

Out of all of our candidates last year, I wanted Rex first, and Hue Jackson second. He's done a very nice job with Cincy's offense, and going 8-8 in one year as the Raiders' head coach is practically a Super Bowl appearance. He's certainly a much more appealing candidate than Meathead on paper.

Like the Bison Bills? You can call them buffalo if you like but they aren't.......