Special K unhappy in Buffalo?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys- I know he's under contract, and no matter what he'll be here for another 3 years. I'm not a Twitter guy, so everyone who does that stuff, send him some nice messages welcoming him, and he is really loved in Buffalo.

I understand these guys want to get in a nice climate in the off season. If you had the means, wouldn't you. I know living in Tampa for 24 years, I loved growing up in Buffalo, and love my friends, family, and the culture of Buffalo, but would never move back.

He just needs to know when he's in the Queen City, he's welcomed by the fans. He certainly is going to help us if he can stay on the field for 16 games. i would love to see us repeat #1 rushing team, having both him and McCoy used properly for their complimentary skills. As exciting as McCoy is to watch, I love Karlos's pounding style.

He runs like Lynch. i hope he uses his stiff arm more as it was effective when he threw it out against opposing defenders.

Sounds like he is pushing to rework his contract.... When he plays, he's great... How many games did he miss or leave early? Running Backs were once the stars of football, these days they are the easiest replaceable parts of a football team...

I think he should invest his money wisely, continue his education and plan for the future and stop the depressed, not happy, tears on twitter BS.... Looks like the Bills need to draft another low to mid round running back.... Go Buffalo!!!!

I thought I was "smart" waiting to have kids when I was older...now I am 38 with two kids under 3. As I type this averaging about 4 hours of sleep per night, I wish I got this over when I was 24.....fml :lol:

And you're going to have young teenager's when you're in your 50's - trust me, that's a barrel of fun...."um, Dad(mom), i just hit a car while I was trying to park at the mall/movie theater/7-11.....what should I do"?

4th child Omg. Wrap it up b.

I like big cats suggestion. Other places he might have been.

--bed bath and body works

--Coldplay concert

--Capitol Hill

Lol well played. Just watched that episode of Chapelle show last night

This thread would be a lot more fun if we listed all the places other than the locker room that he was just as likely to be:

North Tonawanda

Paris

The Bass Pro Shop in Rocky View, Alberta

The playroom at a McDonalds in Branson, Missouri

A Molly and glowsticks party in NYC's warehouse district

A public library for blind people

The women's room at a TGIFriday's

I could go on

Hot Wheels roller rink

A Wiggles concert

Waiting in line at a Golden Coral Buffett

Claire's Boutique