Special K unhappy in Buffalo?

But, but, on Instagram two days ago he said "karlos_29_srNext year it's tunnel vision and eyes on the prize." (with a pic of him, in a Bills uni, in a game).

WHAT DO WE DO!? WHAT TO BELIEVE!?

Too bad the Twitter post isn't geo-tagged, could at least end (or fuel) the speculation...

Edited by Heitz

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think he's a "young family man"? 4 kids by 2 or 3 baby mammas? Facebook pictures of bruises and allegations of abuse during 2nd pregnancy of one of them? Did any of the babymamas or girlfriends come to B'lo with him? Young man with 4 kids /= young family man.

Agree that we have no context to link his tweet with unhappiness in B'lo. Many players leave town promptly after locker clean out and coach interviews.

Case in point, I believe it was close to one year ago where Sammy tweeted something and Sully jumped all over him. Told him to find culture or visit museums or something to that extent. Sammy quickly pointed out he was in Fort Myers. Classic Sully.

if he's talking about any kind of "prize" he clearly believes he will be on a different team! Oh noes

So you're DEFINITELY saying that he's actively trying to tunnel his way out of Buffalo!? Doooooomed...

This thread would be a lot more fun if we listed all the places other than the locker room that he was just as likely to be:

North Tonawanda

Paris

The Bass Pro Shop in Rocky View, Alberta

The playroom at a McDonalds in Branson, Missouri

A Molly and glowsticks party in NYC's warehouse district

A public library for blind people

The women's room at a TGIFriday's

I could go on

I know you are joking, but have you been to the city of NT? Could be the best example of how to re-generate an old village on hard times. Main Street, canal concerts and Sweeney street are HAPPENING

And I live in West Seneca

I know you are joking, but have you been to the city of NT? Could be the best example of how to re-generate an old village on hard times. Main Street, canal concerts and Sweeney street are HAPPENING

And I live in West Seneca

I was there for Christmas. That's where my aunt/uncle live!