Special K unhappy in Buffalo?

I feel like Karlos is in a good situation....actually a GREAT situation

Given his production how many NFL teams would just start workhorsing the **** out of him and run him into the ground

Here he shares the ball with Shady......and they work well off each other. He doesnt have to be a workhorse for this team but is extremely productive.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes got his head up his (ex)fiances ass. They have a love to hate ya relationship from everything I've seen. Multiple baby mamas will tend to mess with a guys head

Guarantee the tweet has absolutely nothing to do with football

Dude is really smart. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I like this kid alot but smart he is not

no idea if he's a real family man but he has 2 baby mommas. The current one did come to Buffalo with him and is mother to the last 2 (and one on the way). They are engaged. She goes to some of the games. The first child also lives with them at least part of the time. He's always in the pictures he puts out there. This is all from what he chooses to share with the world, anyway, on social media. I also think he may have not been in Buffalo at time of tweet, whether it means anything about the area or the team is unknown.

He lived with Boobie this year in a rundown shack in Cheektowaga

Dudes got his head up his (ex)fiances ass. They have a love to hate ya relationship from everything I've seen. Multiple baby mamas will tend to mess with a guys head

Which is why Twitter is dumb. No one ever knows what context people mean and things are constantly misinterpreted.

Dudes got his head up his (ex)fiances ass. They have a love to hate ya relationship from everything I've seen. Multiple baby mamas will tend to mess with a guys headGuarantee the tweet has absolutely nothing to do with footballI like this kid alot but smart he is notHe lived with Boobie this year in a rundown shack in Cheektowaga

???

Define rundown shack.

now that's not a very PC way to refer to his fiancée! Edited by YoloinOhio