Special K unhappy in Buffalo?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so sure he isn't Bi-polar.

He shows a lot of symptoms of Mania.

The least of which is his rambling twitter.

I really like the guy and hope it isn't the case. Check out his interviews with this in mind:

Pressure of speech is a tendency to speak rapidly and frenziedly, as if motivated by an urgency not apparent to the listener. The speech produced, sometimes called pressured speech, is difficult to interrupt.

It may be too fast, or too tangential for the listener to understand. It is an example of cluttered speech. It can be unrelenting, loud and without pauses.[1]

Wondered this myself..

On the contrary, maybe he was somewhere else besides Buffalo and is realizing that Buffalo has now become his home? :thumbsup:

Maybe he's out of state and is dissatisfied with the wings he ordered. I remember my first "out-of-state" wing experience - breaded mini-drumsticks with no sauce! A disgrace. Can't the USDA or FDA do something about that type of abomination??

Vic thinks the whole thing is about Whaley's tense relationship with Karlos.

Vic thinks that this is a sure sign that Rex and Whaley are likely gone before the bye if they have not clinched a playoff berth yet. :D

I must've missed something. What exactly is known about his intelligence?

To be fair, nothing is known. I've never seen the results of any IQ tests, I don't know what kind of grades he got in school and I've never met the man. But when I listen to him do interviews, it's clear that the wheels are turning upstairs at a much faster rate than most guys at his position.

This was especially clear when--asked about his first NFL touchdown--he launched in a detailed description of his first college touchdown, noting the blockers, where they were on the field and how the play developed.

Is this like the time Sammy tweeted he was bored, Sully got pissed and told him to go to the museum in buffalo and then it turned out he was in actually bored in Florida?

That was kind of funny, but also proved the level of douche that Sully is.

I'm not sure that the tweet has anything to do with Buffalo.

With that being said, I am on record as thinking that Karlos' stats are better than Karlos the player (and I think that he is good). IF the Bills were offered a 2nd or early 3rd (Tennessee maybe) or even a player at a need position, I would seriously consider dealing him. I do not see him as an every down back in the league. He is a great change of pace guy and makes a fantastic complement to McCoy but I feel that Gillislee could fill that #2 role admirably. It may be a good sell high opportunity.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

To be fair, nothing is known. I've never seen the results of any IQ tests, I don't know what kind of grades he got in school and I've never met the man. But when I listen to him do interviews, it's clear that the wheels are turning upstairs at a much faster rate than most guys at his position.

This was especially clear when--asked about his first NFL touchdown--he launched in a detailed description of his first college touchdown, noting the blockers, where they were on the field and how the play developed.

if detailed memories about memorable events were a sign of intelligence, I'd be a regular Adolph Einstein.

Probably because he seems like a young family man that is surrounded by predominately single guys who party.

Or probably back home in Florida and feels out of place trying to adjust.

Not a big deal. Nothing to worry over. This is why Twitter is dumb.

Why do you think he's a "young family man"? 4 kids by 2 or 3 baby mammas? Facebook pictures of bruises and allegations of abuse during 2nd pregnancy of one of them? Did any of the babymamas or girlfriends come to B'lo with him? Young man with 4 kids /= young family man.

Agree that we have no context to link his tweet with unhappiness in B'lo. Many players leave town promptly after locker clean out and coach interviews.

Edited by Hopeful

Why do you think he's a "young family man"? 4 kids by 2 or 3 baby mammas? Facebook pictures of bruises and allegations of abuse during 2nd pregnancy of one of them? Did any of the babymamas or girlfriends come to B'lo with him? Young man with 4 kids /= young family man.

Agree that we have no context to link his tweet with unhappiness in B'lo. Many players leave town promptly after locker clean out and coach interviews.

no idea if he's a real family man but he has 2 baby mommas. The current one did come to Buffalo with him and is mother to the last 2 (and one on the way). They are engaged. She goes to some of the games. The first child also lives with them at least part of the time. He's always in the pictures he puts out there. This is all from what he chooses to share with the world, anyway, on social media. I also think he may have not been in Buffalo at time of tweet, whether it means anything about the area or the team is unknown. Edited by YoloinOhio

Since we are all just speculating.....

Judging on some internet searching it looks like he's from a very small town in Florida. I'm also from a small town, once I went to a division 1 college and spent some time in some major cities on the scale of Buffalo my small hometown did not feel like "home" anymore. Very possible he's experiencing something similar.