What if scenario involving Shady

GaryPinC

So,

Shady grew up in PA and before Chip Kelly and this season was playing for the team he loves. Passionate guy despite being a bit of a jackass. Chip is gone. What if Shady approached Whaley about getting traded back to Philly? Would you trade him straight up for DiMarco Murray? Shady + late rounder for DiMarco? Yes to either one for me. Thoughts and opinions?

Shady for Demarco and a1st rd.....and I still don't think I'd do it. Shady is a special back. Demarco is not. Paying superstar backs 10+ mill a year is one thing. Paying pretty good RBs that much money is crazy. Shady is worth the money IMO. Murray is tremendously overpaid

Edited by NewEra

Shady's contract is massive right now. I see what you mean about him probably wanting to go back to Philly, but his pricetag is ridiculous.

One thing about the guy that surprised me this year is that I never once heard him say anything negative or act like a jerk once.

Not at training camp, not on the sidelines, post game, etc.

He just seemed confident and a great team player. He's matured, and the change of scenery helped. He's got himself some real fans now who know how to support their team instead of trashing it nonstop like the Jersey/ NYC/ Philly fans are so famous for.

If Tyrod keeps improving next year, we'll have a top 10 qb, WR and RB in Shady. That's nice.

If Tyrod keeps improving next year, we'll have a top 10 qb, WR and RB in Shady. That's nice.

As long as they can stay healthy, I agree. Big question mark, though.

Shady's contract is massive right now. I see what you mean about him probably wanting to go back to Philly, but his pricetag is ridiculous.

One thing about the guy that surprised me this year is that I never once heard him say anything negative or act like a jerk once.

He just seemed confident and a great team player. He's matured, and the change of scenery helped. He's got himself some real fans now who know how to support their team instead of trashing it nonstop like the Jersey/ NYC/ Philly fans are so famous for.

But he sulked after the loss to Philly.

There is nothing massive about Shay contract. You act like Shady got Adrian Peterson contract. Please tell me how 7.6 million is massive

How do people think up questions like this? What is the process for someone's brain synapses to complete the thoughts required to compile them into a question that makes no rational sense?

Would you trade a pro bowl player for someone that is third or fourth on another teams depth chart and has showed nothing all year?

So we want to trade one of the best couple of backs in football for the most average back in the league with the same salary?

Of course, we're Bills fans...every player in the league is better than anyone on our roster.....

Keep Shady! This offense made big strides this year, I expect it will only be better next year. Two places where immediate improvement will help: 1) A better right tackle—with the assumption Miller will improve at RG (and I'm not giving up on Henderson, he could be the guy at RT, but he needs to show real improvement, and 2) More help at WR, a bigger better #2. Another solid TE would be good, but I think Gragg has come along and may prove to be a decent TE next year.

Now if we can just fix the Defense (who would have thought?).

Edited by CSBill

Karlos will be better than demarco, karlos compliments shadys running style, meaning we have 2 different style backs. Demarco and karlos are similar styles. I'm looking forward to seeing this offense after a season under them. They have been building a chemistry and gelling nicely

Shady, Tyrod and Sammy.poised to have a monster 2016 together. A RT here and a WR2 there and we are talking top 5 offense. Why break it up?

how many games did we have TT, shady, Sammy, Clay, and karlos healthy for the whole game? Especially once things started clicking with TT and Sammy? I don't even know. The 1st jets and 2nd pats game maybe? Pray for health because that's one fun offense. Edited by YoloinOhio