Is anyone else completely DELIGHTED...

Allow me to play Nostradmous for a moment; Pegula buys the Sabres & Bills. Pegula hires the brightest minds Rex & Whaley, LaFontaine, promotes Russ Brandon. Now the truth comes out, the Sabres & Bills are to be run into the ground to move both franchises to a bigger market. How is this achieved? Tank both teams and draft a proven savior, insert Eichel & a Bill yet to be drafted. Now fast forward to 2020. Donald Trump coming off a "winning" first 4 years as POTUS, invades Canada & takes over control of Ontario. To quell the secretarian violence Trump installs Pegula as regional chancellor of Ontario. And gifts Toronto the Bills franchise. The Bills go on to win a few sham Super Bowls and become Canada's team and Trump & Pegula go down in the annals of history as the greatest Americans who ever lived.

Allow me to play Nostradmous for a moment; Pegula buys the Sabres & Bills. Pegula hires the brightest minds Rex & Whaley, LaFontaine, promotes Russ Brandon. Now the truth comes out, the Sabres & Bills are to be run into the ground to move both franchises to a bigger market. How is this achieved? Tank both teams and draft a proven savior, insert Eichel & a Bill yet to be drafted. Now fast forward to 2020. Donald Trump coming off a "winning" first 4 years as POTUS, invades Canada & takes over control of Ontario. To quell the secretarian violence Trump installs Pegula as regional chancellor of Ontario. And gifts Toronto the Bills franchise. The Bills go on to win a few sham Super Bowls and become Canada's team and Trump & Pegula go down in the annals of history as the greatest Americans who ever lived.

This seems within the bounds of possibility, right up until you're gifting the Bills to Toronto. I believe that would be a war crime.

Damn, you got good weed.

Go on...................

Put down the pipe and step away from the key board.....anyone with half a brain knows you really don't have to invade Canada to take it over....

STFU

that the Bills are not on today's 'Move to LA' list? God bless Terry and Kim Pegula! I probably haven't posted in 20 years, but I'm happy about that. I think they will fix this team.

Ditto, Don. The Pegula's lifted a lot of uncertainty for me when they bought the Bills. Thank you, powers that be.

Why would Trump take over Canada? His campaign is based on keeping them out.

As for the OP I am glad the Bills are here but do feel bad for the other towns. It does not seem right.

Excellent stuff. You had me at "secretarian violence."

Interesting. Sounds about as plausible as that movie Wag the Dog...and then Clinton followed the script in real life! You know, the more I think about it, you might be onto something.

Trump only become the greatest world leader after getting Merkel, Cameron, Hollande, Trudeau, the King of Saudi Arabia and Putin to enter a contest of who sells the most food in a day at a Manhattan location. Trump picks the winner. the others are fired or submit to every Trump demand. So simple. Trump later divorces Melania while in office after her disastrous bulimia campaign in American schools, he later marries Ivanka and secures the West Virginia to Alabama Appalchian vote.

Edited by billsfan714