Is anyone else completely DELIGHTED...

Is there any question? If Buffalo doesn't have a Hall of Fame, the city should create one and ensure that the Pegulas are amongst the early inductees, along with Ralph Wilson and the Knox brothers.

What about John Y. Brown? Oh, wait a minute...Never Mind!

Allow me to play Nostradmous for a moment; Pegula buys the Sabres & Bills. Pegula hires the brightest minds Rex & Whaley, LaFontaine, promotes Russ Brandon. Now the truth comes out, the Sabres & Bills are to be run into the ground to move both franchises to a bigger market. How is this achieved? Tank both teams and draft a proven savior, insert Eichel & a Bill yet to be drafted. Now fast forward to 2020. Donald Trump coming off a "winning" first 4 years as POTUS, invades Canada & takes over control of Ontario. To quell the secretarian violence Trump installs Pegula as regional chancellor of Ontario. And gifts Toronto the Bills franchise. The Bills go on to win a few sham Super Bowls and become Canada's team and Trump & Pegula go down in the annals of history as the greatest Americans who ever lived.

gota lay off the shrooms bro

Allow me to play Nostradmous for a moment; Pegula buys the Sabres & Bills. Pegula hires the brightest minds Rex & Whaley, LaFontaine, promotes Russ Brandon. Now the truth comes out, the Sabres & Bills are to be run into the ground to move both franchises to a bigger market. How is this achieved? Tank both teams and draft a proven savior, insert Eichel & a Bill yet to be drafted. Now fast forward to 2020. Donald Trump coming off a "winning" first 4 years as POTUS, invades Canada & takes over control of Ontario. To quell the secretarian violence Trump installs Pegula as regional chancellor of Ontario. And gifts Toronto the Bills franchise. The Bills go on to win a few sham Super Bowls and become Canada's team and Trump & Pegula go down in the annals of history as the greatest Americans who ever lived.

Why the bad rap with secretaries?

Can I buy some pot from you?

a sham super bowl win is better than no super bowl win