why would anyone attend next weeks game?

Dopey

To voice displeasure with Wrex

Signs signs, everywhere are signs. Fire Rex. Can Rex Tyranasuckass Rex. Let Pags, Whaley, and the world know we're over it

Start a Penn St style "We are Penn State" chant. Half the stadium chants Fi-re. And the other half responds "Ry-an"

So much for following the rules. No new threads during the game

OK game over now. Soooo, why would anyone attend next weeks game. I like some of the responses. Wish I could afford a sign flying plane. " FIRE REXY FIRE REXY!!!"

OK game over now. Soooo, why would anyone attend next weeks game. I like some of the responses. Wish I could afford a sign flying plane. " FIRE REXY FIRE REXY!!!"

Actually it's not. Maybe a refresher is needed for you by reading the rules of the board. The game isn't over. So threads should not be started.

Because I love the bills, will be going with my father who I rarely get to see and can bond with him regardless of the outcome, watching our favorite team.

I'm in the same boat. Going to the game with my Dad and some friends who I don't see that often. Also taking my daughter. I live Out of state and will be my first chance to go to the Ralph this year.

Hugely Disappointing season. Really thought they would still be alive for playoffs going in to the last 2 games. But disappointing seasons never stopped me from rooting for the Bills before.

Sorry.

It's the one game I have a lot of family in town that can go o the game. I bought tickets, I'll be there and I hope th don't humiliate themselves against Kellen Moore

I feel for folks like you who spent hard earned money for this crap. Edited by Dopey