4. Glenn

5. Gilmore

Worst:

1. Duke Williams

2. Mario Williams

3. Robey

4. Seantrel

5. Urbik

You wouldn't put Brooks in rather than Robey? I'd also add Lawson to the mix. The fact that he sees the field so much is a testament to the horriblosity of our LBs.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking at how good they are at their position.

Watkins

Sanborn

McCoy

Dareus

Felton

It's sort of hard to know when you don't really get to see them play. But I love guessing games.

Lavar Edwards

Ryan Groy

Josh Johnson

Randall Johnson

Can I count the Gay Carpenter situation as one? Is either to blame for not being able to do the others job?

You wouldn't put Brooks in rather than Robey? I'd also add Lawson to the mix. The fact that he sees the field so much is a testament to the horriblosity of our LBs.

Perhaps the expectations are so low that people don't notice that he is f'ing terrible.

I hope you're agreeing about Brooks there and not Lawson. Saying Lawson is terrible at what the Bills ask him to do or saying he is in the bottom 5 of Bills players is pretty short-sighted. Sets the edge well, plays multiple roles on the fly, including as an off the line LB yesterday. Also is considered one of the leaders of the group vocally. But Yes, otherwise I agree Brooks is terrible :)

Best:

1. Watkins

2. McCoy

3. Incognito

4. Glenn

5. Gilmore

Worst:

1. Duke Williams

2. Mario Williams

3. Robey

4. Seantrel

5. Urbik

Good choices. I have my list.

1. LeSean McCoy
  2. Tyrod Taylor
  3. Jerry Hughes
  4. Sammy Watkins
  5. Richie Incognito
  1. Seantrel Henderson
  2. Cyrus Kouandjio
  3. IK Enemkpali
  4. Boobie Dixion
  5. Duke Williams

What does it say about the RT position when a guy off the waiver wire is better then the starter, and backup. RG Kraig Urbik is playing better then Miller did when he was in there, but dunno how long he can stay at a decent level.

Also on honorary mention is Marquise Goodwin who stinks when he is healthy...which is almost never.

Fun thread!

The Best

McCoy — best player on the team

Incognito — best o-line player we've had in years

Gilmore — definitely a top 5 corner in the league and I give him a lot of credit for Darby's performance too

Watkins — he frustrates me but there's no denying his elite talent

Dareus — as good and consistent as Dareus is, if Hughes could stop taking horrible penalties I might rank him here instead of Dareus

The Worst

Kouandjio — probably won't be on a roster next year

Henderson — he's been bad and the line's improvement with Mills in this week only highlights just how bad

D. Williams — no redeemable qualities

Felton — one of our worst run blockers which is bad considering that's his whole job

Manuel — a major liability anytime he's under center

The Boobie

Dixon — easily the best player named Boobie on this team

How could you forget? IK may actually be the worst because he may see the field the most out of the worst list.

If you behave, it won't.

totally agree with that twisted, but very sensible, logic …. I keep thinking, why is he on this team? and then I remember, someone has to be the captain when we play the Jets again

Best 5, not in any order

McCoy, Gilmore, Watkins, Hughes, Dareus

Worst 5, same

IK, Cyrus, Boobie, Duke, Butler

Fun thread!

The Best

McCoy best player on the team

Incognito best o-line player we've had in years

Gilmore definitely a top 5 corner in the league and I give him a lot of credit for Darby's performance too

Watkins he frustrates me but there's no denying his elite talent

Dareus as good and consistent as Dareus is, if Hughes could stop taking horrible penalties I might rank him here instead of Dareus

The Worst

Kouandjio probably won't be on a roster next year

Henderson he's been bad and the line's improvement with Mills in this week only highlights just how bad

D. Williams no redeemable qualities

Felton one of our worst run blockers which is bad considering that's his whole job

Manuel a major liability anytime he's under center

The Boobie

Dixon easily the best player named Boobie on this team

I would agree about Kouandijo, but with the cap space as tight as it is, I'm not sure they can justify paying him almost $1 million to not be on the roster when it costs just slightly more than that to keep him on the 53 and just be in inactive for 16 games. Per Spotrac, they're looking at a $1.132 mil cap hit to keep him, but $908,662 dead money to cut him. Negligible savings.

I think he and EJ ($2.827 mil on the roster, same in dead money) are in the same boat, they'll be on the team on 2016 only because its not fiscally reasonable to cut them.

Edited by JM57