Trump Alone at the Top

If it doesn't bother you, that's your issue. Having a president who feels like they can lie multiple times a day, in blatant and obvious lies that are easily revealed, is an issue that concerns me.

Let me let you in on a little secret BF: politicians lie all the time. Some lie blatantly and obviously. Others lie to cover up their corruption and incompetence. Some do both. One of these 2 clowns will be president. What LIAR has done is far worse than what Trump has done, lies or otherwise. That's what should concern you and everyone else in this country.

I want to be sure we save the stupidity of Drudge and Breitbart so we can have a good chuckle on Wednesday.

Here's one:

CwsBomZW8AASXrE.jpg

It's odd how these nutbags think that outperforming Romney will somehow mean something.

When Trump loses Florida and NC and Colorado, few will care how well he fared next to the last second-place loser.

All Trump is doing is drumming up business for the new infotainment outlet he's going to license his name to after is impending election loss. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

All Trump is doing is drumming up business for the new infotainment outlet he's going to license his name to after is impending election loss.

Yup and we've all been a part of his marketing plan. I imagine he's sitting in some bunker now saying "please oh please oh please don't win."

http://torontolife.com/city/life/tinder-tales-donald-trump-supporter/

I accidentally slept with a Donald Trump supporter

"I got a Lyft home and I thought I was done with him. The next day he messaged me on Tinder. He said, “Hope you’re still not upset over politics LOL.” I explained that it’s hard for me to remain attracted to someone whose views are so different from mine, and who believes in bigotry and xenophobia—which sucked, because the sex was amazing."

I'll bet you Trump wins Florida. Loser never posts on these boards ever again. A chance to get rid of me.

I don't need to take that bet because (a) it's childish and (b) you're going to disappear once Trump gets handed one of the worst ass-beatings in modern times. The GOP will be lucky to keep the Senate tonight.

And for what it's worth, I never minded you on this forum either...until you came out as a white supremist racist nutbag who openly cheers the untimely death of a young women with a small child because it fit your skinhead attitude toward people.

I don't need to take that bet because (a) it's childish and (b) you're going to disappear once Trump gets handed one of the worst ass-beatings in modern times. The GOP will be lucky to keep the Senate tonight.

And for what it's worth, I never minded you on this forum either...until you came out as a white supremist racist nutbag who openly cheers the untimely death of a young women with a small child because it fit your skinhead attitude toward people.

I must have missed the event you mention with Ozy. Glad I did and not sure I want to know.

WRT the election I think you're right about Trump. The "it's thisclose" garbage in the media is all hype for ratings. I do think is might be within shouting distance in several states and he might even win one or two, but Penn and MI are ridiculous notions. Personally I could never vote for either of these two and sleep again. I could vote against either one and feel good.

I think you're off about the Senate stuff. If that were true the Dems would already bee well into Smugville and they're not.

Why would I disappear? I've been around for years and years. Did you disappear when Romney lost?

If nothing else, I got the Bills.

If Hiliary wins he should give her a copy of Firewalls For Dummies

Might as well get her eMail for Dummies too. She doesn't know how to send email from a PC, so she needed her server and (one) cell phone. One of my favorite excuses. But there are so many. I didn't want to carry 2 cell phones ...