Someone needs to go - who is it??

San-O

It seems Rex Ryan is not the answer as HQ: he's not. He is under contract for how many more years? 3?

The team is a penalty waiting to happen, Rex doesn't seem to be able to manage a game correctly, and the D has regressed under his system.

Who goes after this season, because it it isn't going to be him.

Thurman would seem the obvious choice. Where has he been besides Baltimore? I don't know.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems Rex Ryan is not the answer as HQ: he's not. He is under contract for how many more years? 3?

The team is a penalty waiting to happen, Rex doesn't seem to be able to manage a game correctly, and the D has regressed under his system.

Thurman would seem the obvious choice. Where has he been besides Baltimore? I don't know.

Well, I'd start with the Team Chaplain. There is a deep spiritual void here. That, and the fact that he's one of the worst in-game tacticians I've seen among the NFL Chaplaincy ranks.

Well, I'd start with the Team Chaplain. There is a deep spiritual void here. That, and the fact that he's one of the worst in-game tacticians I've seen among the NFL Chaplaincy ranks.

Seriously... Who goes?

Whaley can't pick a QB or a Head Coach.

Ryan isn't getting any better. Pass on him.

D Coordinator Thurman has taken a top 2-3 D and turned them into a top 15-20 D.

E.J., TT?

I would say Thurmon, the D seems to be picking up the scheme a bit more but Ryan hasn't had a D that rated real well since Pettine left . Thurmon was a Defensive backs coach right ? While Pettine was there ?

Jordan Gay: Can't even kick in end zone anymore and it's his only job

Carpenter: Can't make extra point

Boobie: Good guy but useless on the field

Crossman ST Coordinator: Worst it's been in years

Thurman: He should be the fall guy even tho it's Rex's D,but I have a hard time believing Rex would fire him

Who on the Bills has been with the staff throughout this entire playoff drought?

Who had their hand in bringing in Buddy Nix?

Who had their hand in bringing in Doug Whaley?

Who was one of the main men in the meetings that brought us Doug Marrone?

Who was one of the main men in the meetings that brought us Rex Ryan?

Who does Terry Pegula follow out of the tunnel during home and away games?

Russ Brandon. I'd start with him. And don't tell me he has nothing to do with football, he's actually had a lot to do with football. He won't go though, he actually just got a promotion. The guy is incredible at selling hope and selling himself apparently. If I were owner he'd be the very first person I'd remove from the building.

yes lets switch coaches again that what the good organizations do. We would have run McCarthy out of town when he went 6-10 for Green Bay but..THEY didn't do it why ? Because they understand it's not a one year deal. Our fans win or your out- back on the merry go round

+1. Continue to build the roster to fit the new systems on both sides of the call and magically the plays that are called work. Edited by YoloinOhio