TE Travis Kelce injured in practice today...might not play

Big Turk

He was injured in practice and the report is he might not play Sunday....that would be a big loss for KC...their offense scares nobody as it is, Bills would stack the box and dare Alex Smith to try and beat them.

I know they aren't overwhelmed with big name talent but the Chiefs are averaging 32.5 points per game their last 4 games. They've only had 2 games all year where they've scored less than 20 (weeks 4 and 5 vs Minn and Chic). Whether Kelce is there or not you have to respect their production and the fact they are playing at home where they tend to have a big advantage.

Edited by norton20

He was injured in practice and the report is he might not play Sunday....that would be a big loss for KC...their offense scares nobody as it is, Bills would stack the box and dare Alex Smith to try and beat them.

Apparently they have the best screen game to beat the pass rush (Of course I don't know what pass rush is remaining from this DL)

Apparently they have the best screen game to beat the pass rush (Of course I don't know what pass rush is remaining from this DL)

Idt you need to rush more than 4 this week. Smith rarely throws the ball downfield, so play great coverage and rush with four, allowing your LBs to monitor the play development. Rushing 6 or 7 like they did at times last week would be a recipe for disaster

Jeepers now we don't have Kelce. I guess Clay will have to step up and handle the load himself.

Wait... You mean someone on the other team got hurt? Whoa! I thought that was unpossible.

Poor Chiefs. They won't be at full strength. Will they put an asterisk after our W then? :unsure:

Ankle will affect his effectiveness.

I probably screwed that up. Grammar police???

No West tho!

I believe you are correct: "Affect" - affect is as a verb, meaning "to impact" and "Effectiveness" - effectiveness is an adjective, meaning "adequate to accomplish a purpose; producing the intended or expected result"

The guy that will be seeing a lot of time if Kelce is out is Brian Parker. He's local to the Rochester area, went to McQuaid and Albany. Had a couple nice blocks against the Lions. Anyways I hope he has a good game in a loss.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/team/roster/Brian-Parker/fed955a5-99a1-481e-9f58-06171accd715

Edited by Steve O