I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its definately an area of his game he needs to improve.

I wonder what would help him in this area.....a bigger target?

maybe Tyrod really cannot see over those linemen?

And surely defenses would play this angle. Remove the field of vision perhaps. the passing lanes Roman is trying to create?

Sammy gets as gassed as Spiller and cannot get separation up the seam. It is woeful to suggest this is all on TT.

Please reference a time that Watkins ran a seam route. I don't recall one this season.

GO BILLS!!!

Tyrod is good at what he is capable of doing but it's limited. He throws a nice deep ball, is good at the small 5 yard passes outside of the tackle box, and makes plays with his legs. It's a rather limited skill set. The intermediate throws down the middle of the field, quick slants over the middle, etc.. aren't something he does well. It's mostly due to his height.

You cannot be successful in the NFL as a QB If you can't make all the throws.

It always amazes me - hold your thumb and index finger a couple inches apart. Look hard at that difference. Do you really think that's what decides the good QB's from the bad? It may on occasion be a tiny factor, but there's so much more to it.

It always amazes me - hold your thumb and index finger a couple inches apart. Look hard at that difference. Do you really think that's what decides the good QB's from the bad? It may on occasion be a tiny factor, but there's so much more to it.

Yeah, I'd like to see the same kind of spray chart for EJ Manuel, who's a good 6'5" ... I think the original comment is on point: this kind of looks like Trentative, another tall QB. So I don't think height is a big factor; reading defenses (or the inability to do so) is.

Yeah, I'd like to see the same kind of spray chart for EJ Manuel, who's a good 6'5" ... I think the original comment is on point: this kind of looks like Trentative, another tall QB. So I don't think height is a big factor; reading defenses (or the inability to do so) is.

Trentative was never good and his chart would look like that without the long TDs. Taylor doesn't check down much at all.

I hope the Bills have the foresight to give this young QB a couple years of consistent play time before pulling the plug.

He's 5-3 as a starter, and still learning. Of course he has faults, I don't understand the expectation for him to be a seasoned hall of famer already. Let's not screw development up again because we're impatient.

I hope the Bills have the foresight to give this young QB a couple years of consistent play time before pulling the plug.

He's 5-3 as a starter, and still learning. Of course he has faults, I don't understand the expectation for him to be a seasoned hall of famer already. Let's not screw development up again because we're impatient.

Who's development got screwed up?

because that's the way things roll here.

People gave up on EJ real fast and can't help but trash him even as a backup. Many have already given up on Tyrod after close to a 50-50 good and bad games.

And lastly they believe hypocrisy is a group of Hippos going unnoticed because of the elephant in the room.

Buffalo has almost nothing invested in Taylor financially. If they're not looking QB in 2016 then it's more of the same: Decide on one guy and then go with him until it's clear he can't play either because someone's ego or job status is at stake or due to sheer laziness.

Meanwhile, seasons are wasted waiting for one guy who doesn't materialize. The Bills spent multiple seasons hoping Trent, Fitz, and Manuel would be the guy. Meanwhile, there was no long term option behind them to develop into a starter.

Competition at QB is not a bad thing. Unless of course the GM is hanging his hat on his 1st round pick.

Buffalo has almost nothing invested in Taylor financially. If they're not looking QB in 2016 then it's more of the same: Decide on one guy and then go with him until it's clear he can't play either because someone's ego or job status is at stake or due to sheer laziness.

Meanwhile, seasons are wasted waiting for one guy who doesn't materialize. The Bills spent multiple seasons hoping Trent, Fitz, and Manuel would be the guy. Meanwhile, there was no long term option behind them to develop into a starter.

Competition at QB is not a bad thing. Unless of course the GM is hanging his hat on his 1st round pick.

In my opinion, if we had kept Fitz this entire time we probably would have made the playoffs at some point. Not b/c Fitz is great, but b/c he's alright. Tyrod is kind of alright...we definitely shouldn't give up on him until we actually have someone on the roster that proves to be better in games.