I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much happening on the field that i don't know where to throw.

So I won't.

-Tyrod.

It's somewhat incredible for a guy that totally sucks and will never be good and never has played a good game and cannot see the field still has a winning record and 100+ passer rating and eight yards an attempt.

It's somewhat incredible for a guy that totally sucks and will never be good and never has played a good game and cannot see the field still has a winning record and 100+ passer rating and eight yards an attempt.

look at the trends, theyre negative. last outing rtg was 75.3. that wont cut it. hes been figured out, which wasnt hard, and hasnt proven he can adjust

So much happening on the field that i don't know where to throw.

So I won't.

-Tyrod.

Yet nfl QB stats still say I might not be JP Losman

(signed....the NFL)

shhhhhh mouth breathers dont want to hear that

look at the trends, theyre negative. last outing rtg was 75.3. that wont cut it. hes been figured out, which wasnt hard, and hasnt proven he can adjust

because of course.....NFL QB play can be based on a line graph....it is never up and down to to various reasons

How exactly has he been figured out when he misses 3-4 long passes to open guys and has a TD pass dropped? If he makes half of those plays we score 14 more points and win. That's not getting figured out. Guys were wide open all game and he just didn't make the plays he had been making.

How exactly has he been figured out when he misses 3-4 long passes to open guys and has a TD pass dropped? If he makes half of those plays we score 14 more points and win. That's not getting figured out. Guys were wide open all game and he just didn't make the plays he had been making.

Because he should always be the reason why we win and never the rest of the team (like the jets)

and

Because he should always have a nearly perfect passing rating (fins)

and

Because he should overcome a team that hasnt lost all year

Keep that bar high!

Simple. Keep him in the pocket. Bring pressure from the edge. Defend 15 yards and in. Make him beat you deep or over the middle. Which he hasn't been able to consistently do, especially the latter.

Simple. Keep him in the pocket. Bring pressure from the edge. Defend 15 yards and in. Make him beat you deep or over the middle. Which he hasn't been able to consistently do, especially the latter.

You know....that is horsecrap....he has thrown PLENTY of on target deep balls

and

You cant "keep a qb in the pocket" if the OC chooses not to......there are ways to scheme that.

Roman is choosing not to do it

That doesn't come close to answering what I asked. He's been beating teams deep all year.

Up until Monday he was averaging 20 yards an attempt on passes over 30 yards for the season.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Taylor is the new Fitz around here... no matter how clear it is he just doesn't have it, many are expressing unconditional support

Might as well, because that's who we have chucking the ball for us.

Lets see how the season finishes.

His injury seems to be hampering his throwing. As mentioned above by one our beloved erudite posters.

Sometimes it's about survival.

If the offense cannot dictate to the defense more, they will continue to struggle and be dependant on the QB.

Seriously worried about another good shot to Tyrod if his knee is already weakened. His legs are his true threat.

So if by some far away chance Bills lose next week do they think about playing EJM? and call TT injured?

PS some of you folks seem kinda grumpy and bordering on name calling if not actually.

lets not do that please.

We mouthbreathers take offense.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Edited by 3rdand12

Might as well, because that's who we have chucking the ball for us.

Lets see how the season finishes.

His injury seems to be hampering his throwing. As mentioned above by one our beloved erudite posters.

Sometimes it's about survival.

If the offense cannot dictate to the defense more, they will continue to struggle and be dependant on the QB.

Seriously worried about another good shot to Tyrod if his knee is already weakened. His legs are his true threat.

So if by some far away chance Bills lose next week do they think about playing EJM? and call TT injured?

PS some of you folks seem kinda grumpy and bordering on name calling if not actually.

lets not do that please.

We mouthbreathers take offense.

Happy Thanksgiving !

I share your concerns

I did actually like the 2 back offense that Roman employed.....that actually seems to be the problem though...he seems very good at scheming the running game and not the passing game......

I share your concerns

I did actually like the 2 back offense that Roman employed.....that actually seems to be the problem though...he seems very good at scheming the running game and not the passing game......

I can agree with that. Thought they had some kind of Receivers Coaching group including Lal that had some influence on game planning ? not sure why i think that is the set up.

but the pass game needs work, which of course helps the running game :doh:

I saw this chart on another Bills board, very interesting (if it is in fact reliable)

taylorsucks_zps2wgajfma.jpg

Interesting. Two TDs to the middle as well as three INTs. Maybe that's why Roman doesn't prefer to attack that area. Then again, the idea for the defense is to contest the middle the most. I'd like to see this graph for other QBs in the league as well.

GO BILLS!!!

Interesting. Two TDs to the middle as well as three INTs. Maybe that's why Roman doesn't prefer to attack that area. Then again, the idea for the defense is to contest the middle the most. I'd like to see this graph for other QBs in the league as well.

GO BILLS!!!

He needs to throw to the middle more, especially down the seams. There is no denying that. Tyrod, like Russell Wilson, will always have a substantially larger graph to the sidelines more because a substantial number of throws are while rolling out or scrambling, and you never throw to the middle under those situations. Still he needs to utilize more of the field over time.

He needs to throw to the middle more, especially down the seams. There is no denying that. Tyrod, like Russell Wilson, will always have a substantially larger graph to the sidelines more because a substantial number of throws are while rolling out or scrambling, and you never throw to the middle under those situations. Still he needs to utilize more of the field over time.

I said in a previous post up thread that based on his work in SF and now here, that Roman doesn't scheme the middle of the field. Seems to me that Clay is tailor made to exploit that area, especially with Sammy occupying the safety most of the time. I just don't understand it.

GO BILLS!!!

Its definately an area of his game he needs to improve.

I wonder what would help him in this area.....a bigger target?