Scott Chandler

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm Andrew Luck I don't sign a contract unless Grigson is gone. A career is a terrible thing to waste.

Grigson's career won't be the last one Kim Jung QB ruins.

Agree with the consensus on Chandler. I wish him all the best. His snow shovel spike in Detroit was great.

Six weeks not able to walk sounds strange for a normal knee injury if ligament. Usually with ligament damage after surgery, they have you up walking the next day. This must be something much worse. Wonder if he got some type of injury settlement from the Pats, as thought you can't cut an injured player, even if contract expired, aren't Pats still on the hook until he's healthy?

Six weeks not able to walk sounds strange for a normal knee injury if ligament. Usually with ligament damage after surgery, they have you up walking the next day. This must be something much worse. Wonder if he got some type of injury settlement from the Pats, as thought you can't cut an injured player, even if contract expired, aren't Pats still on the hook until he's healthy?

Depends on the nature of how the injury occurred. The only news we got between the cut and surgery was trying out for a team. It could be non-football, unless I missed info on it

Scott made more of himself than I think most people would've expected. I've not been shy in voicing my opinion on his talent level but it was never personal.

He's a great guy with a beautiful family and I wish him and Alissa all the best for the future. I hope that I have what they have some day.