Scott Chandler

Kirby Jackson

At this point, the chicken little birgade that craps themselves each and every time I middling veteran becomes available MUST begin to explain why their greatest fear is the Pats* signing somebody...ANYBODY.

The Pats* ability to bring in any kind of talent outside of Brady, through the draft or otherwise, must now be considered questionable, at best. But that hasn't stopped fans everywhere from having a collective meltdown each time they add somebody to their roster, or worse, when another team unloads one from theirs.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, the chicken little birgade that craps themselves each and every time I middling veteran becomes available MUST begin to explain why their greatest fear is the Pats* signing somebody...ANYBODY.

The Pats* ability to bring in any kind of talent outside of Brady, through the draft or otherwise, must now be considered questionable, at best. But that hasn't stopped fans everywhere from having a collective meltdown each time they add somebody to their roster, or worse, when another team unloads one from theirs.

Don't you know that Mario Williams will sign with the Pats for next season and be better than Von Miller.

Don't you know that Mario Williams will sign with the Pats for next season and be better than Von Miller.

My cousin's roommate dates a guy who works at a law office with the nephew of the guy who wrote the biography about one of OJ's lawyers, and HE SAID, The Juice wants to dip his toe into the free agency market. Of course, you know he'll go to New England because anybody can get 2,500 yards in that offense.

@adamschefter

Patriots released WR Brandon LaFell and TE Scott Chandler, per @MikeReiss and me.

This 'shouldn't' surprise Bills fans. Most of us knew cutting him meant we got better than mediocre by his dismissal. While he performed well -in Loses' to the Pats*, all it did was Hoody-wink King Bill. Once he became a Pat*, THEN the greatest Cheatriot realized what most of us knew last off-season. High-character, fan-fav? Sure. Quality NFL starting TE? Hell no.

This 'shouldn't' surprise Bills fans. Most of us knew cutting him meant we got better than mediocre by his dismissal. While he performed well -in Loses' to the Pats*, all it did was Hoody-wink King Bill. Once he became a Pat*, THEN the greatest Cheatriot realized what most of us knew last off-season. High-character, fan-fav? Sure. Quality NFL starting TE? Hell no.

exactly! Edited by YoloinOhio

He will likely be short on offers, honestly.

He will play in the NFL this year but he will be a beggar and not a chooser

I don't think he will. Short of offers of big deals to be a starter? Yes, definitely. He was always one of the weakest starters at the position in the league when he was here... but when people like Tony Moeaki are still getting signed every year Scott Chandler is an obvious pick up for someone at a cheap price.

Check out this sad list of FA TEs

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/tight-end/

He will get signed. gates is staying in SD. Indy will keep one of Fleener/Allen.

Bad year to need a TE.

Might be the reason O'Leary was kept on board last year.

The FO is less myopic than most fans. They see into the future more clearly, or at least with a plan/paradigm wrt potentially available talent - both in the Pros and Kallage ranks.

Might be the reason O'Leary was kept on board last year.

The FO is less myopic than most fans. They see into the future more clearly, or at least with a plan/paradigm wrt potentially available talent - both in the Pros and Kallage ranks.

yep. I looked halfway down the list and saw Scorin Dorin. :lol: Edited by YoloinOhio

There is a solid TE that I thought had great potential. Then I think he got injured. Mulligan. Anyone have news on him? I thought he showed great "upswing", even if he "whiffed" on a few blocks I think he should get a "second chance" :flirt:

Edited by fredex22

There is a solid TE that I thought had great potential. Then I think he got injured. Mulligan. Anyone have news on him? I thought he showed great "upswing", even if he "whiffed" on a few blocks I think he should get a "second chance" :flirt:

I also would like to consider Mulligan's return. O'Leary needs the offseason to work up his game too.

screw the H back crap

I,guess Bellicheck*** forgot to watch the film on him.

• 4 weeks later...