Where do we get 4-5 more wins?

spoogy

What? Dallas is done for dude. They're going to suck even if/when Romo comes back.

That's the big question mark.

If he is back and playing well, that game could easily be a loss. But I still put it in the "W" category for now.

I think Philly will be tough and NE is a loss.

The problem is that we have been very inconsistent and I'm not sure we are good enough to win all the games "we are supposed to win" so I expect a painful loss or 2 no one is counting on.

Our ability to win games we should win will decide the season.

Edited by Fadingpain

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was due back a couple games before us. They play in a putrid division and if they can steal a game here or there before he comes back, they'll still be in the hunt.

They've been competitive without him in almost every game except the NE game.

Been hearing that for over a month now. What are they 0-5 without him?

Blitzing doesn't beat the Pats***; Brady gets rid of the ball too quick. You want to put Brady on his ass, it will be from coverage sacks. Time to disguise the back 7 and hope their lack of a backfield is enough for the Bills O to keep up.

blitzing does beat Brady. A 4 man front w a blitzer rattles him but not like it used to. He go better at this over the years, his focus is better then ever and you can tell he has done a lot of work, psychologist or what...

Blitz him, man up on his wrs. Hit them hard at line, press coverage and run cover 1 to cap gronk. We can easily beat the pats. We just need to play at the level we are capable.

As said in another post we play to the level of our opponents. Rex Ryan does this with all teams. We simply need to start off well, sustain composure and not give in to silly penalties.

I say we beat NE for a big road win. I'm calling it now.

Who do you see Bills beating rest of way?

@Pats

@Chiefs

Texans

@Eagles

@Redskins

Dallas

Jets

Tough road ahead for our Bills.

There are no easy games, but if they play consistent and can keep running the way they have and the D continues to improve I can see 5 or 6 wins.

Having Dallas in Buffalo with Rome will help there. Who knows if the 'Boys will self destruct by then.

The only other expected loss I can see is to the Pats** (how many * do they get?)

Do any of the others have a winning record, (beyond the JETS that they just defeated on the road)?

Tough road ahead for our Bills.

There are no easy games, but if they play consistent and can keep running the way they have and the D continues to improve I can see 5 or 6 wins.

Having Dallas in Buffalo with Rome will help there. Who knows if the 'Boys will self destruct by then.

The only other expected loss I can see is to the Pats** (how many * do they get?)

Do any of the others have a winning record, (beyond the JETS that they just defeated on the road)?

Nah, just the Pats and Jets.

Pats 8-0

Chiefs 3-5

Texans 3-5

Eagles 4-4

Redskins 3-5

Cowboys 2-6

Jets 5-4

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

people want to point to the Jags game as what will eventually be the season's downfall. I think it was a wake up call. This team was sleepwalking. At the end of the season we won't point to the Jags game as the downfall but as probably the reason we gutted out some wins down the stretch instead of assuming our talent would overcome everything.

soooo EJ's fault? Edited by The Wiz

Games we should/need to win, no excuse:

Texans

@Redskins

Jets

Games that will be a struggle but I really think we can win:

@Chiefs

@Eagles

Dallas

Only game we really don't stand much of a chance in:

@Pats

So the first 3, we need to win. Lose any one of those, and I don't see us going to the playoffs. Win all three of those, then it comes down to the middle 3. If we can at least go 2-1 in those games I think we're a playoff team. 1-2 in those games and it would be really tough to get in but still possible.

4 out of the next 5 on the road, and only the Pats looks like a sure loss. If they win at least 3 of those 5, I'll take 8-6 with 2 home games left. Things would look so much better though if London was a W.

Would have been great to get that win, but it's spilled milk now. They're still in great shape given the state of the AFC this season.

I think 4 wins is the about the best that can be expected

They have only this week finally put together back-to-back wins, and all 3 of their main offensive weapons sure seem like they are on the cusp of re-injury (Tyrod, Watkins, McCoy). Lose any of them for more than a game, and it's all over. I see 9-7 or 8-8...a miracle might get them into the playoffs with 9-7.

OP...what happened to your thoughts from this post on 9/21? Then we were 5-11 at best and now we are winning 4 or 5 more games in the last 7. Maybe you just think we are going to lose 7 straight now. Nice job.

OH it's THAT guy.

Never did take me up on my what $500 bet? He gets 5-11 or worse and I get Bills make the playoffs.

spoogy == TROLL

I have a feeling it's going to come down to week 17 between us and the Jets. That game has a very good chance of being the Sunday Night "winner gets in the playoffs" game, the only other ones that look like possibilities are Green Bay - Minnesota / Seattle - Arizona / Philly - Giants.