Where do we get 4-5 more wins?

spoogy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiefs in KC? They are playing lights out. I still think jags will cost us our season. 8-8 most likely

pats, chiefs, cowboys losses for sure.... then drop 1 we were suppose to win like jets

Ouch. You act like we haven't made the playoffs in 15 years. When did the optimism run out? I have to disagree re: Dallas. They are not that impressive, even when Romo comes back. Besides, by that time, the Bryant and Hardy may have reduced North Texas to a nuclear wasteland.

I hear what you are saying about losing one game which we shouldn't, but I'm encouraged by what I see on the field and by what players are still not out there. A. K. and M. Williams could really take this to a new level. I think Rex got served notice re: his brash behavior earlier in the season and things seem much more even-keeled.

I would prefer to predict the second half record at 5-3 with games we win that maybe we shouldn't (Eagles, Cowboys) and games we lose that we shouldn't (Chiefs, Jets?). Assuming we go 9-7 at Year's end, who is the competition? I would say Raiders, Jets & Steelers are most likely, so let's look at their schedules.

Raiders: Minnesota (L), Detroit (W), Tennessee(W), KC(L), Denver(L),GB(L), San Diego(W), KC(W) 8-8

Jets: Houston (W), Miami(W), NY Giants(L), Tennessee(W), Dallas(L), NE(L), Bills? 9-7 or 8-8 depending on Bills game

Steelers: Cleveland (W), Seattle (L), Indy (W), Cincinnati (L), Denver (L), Baltimore (W), Cleveland (W) 9-7 (Bills win tie breaker on AFC record)

What do you think?

What is with you and the emoticons?

Tone is very tough to discern under normal circumstances, let alone on a football message board where emotions run high. I seldom take things very seriously around here despite my willingness to mix it up, a :lol: or the occasional :rolleyes: not only helps decipher my tone but also my reaction to some of the hot takes around here.

Then there's :beer: which is just my way of treating this place like my local bar. If we were sitting around talking football -- even the folks with whom I disagree -- I'm still buying them a drink either for taking the time to explain their position (rather than just making a trollish post), agreeing with/understanding their take, or just appreciating their contributions to the board.

I would prefer to predict the second half record at 5-3 with games we win that maybe we shouldn't (Eagles, Cowboys) and games we lose that we shouldn't (Chiefs, Jets?). Assuming we go 9-7 at Year's end, who is the competition? I would say Raiders, Jets & Steelers are most likely, so let's look at their schedules.

Raiders: Minnesota (L), Detroit (W), Tennessee(W), KC(L), Denver(L),GB(L), San Diego(W), KC(W) 8-8

Jets: Houston (W), Miami(W), NY Giants(L), Tennessee(W), Dallas(L), NE(L), Bills? 9-7 or 8-8 depending on Bills game

Steelers: Cleveland (W), Seattle (L), Indy (W), Cincinnati (L), Denver (L), Baltimore (W), Cleveland (W) 9-7 (Bills win tie breaker on AFC record)

What do you think?

let me check what I put in here

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/181180-wild-card-race-and-intel-on-teams-in-the-hunt/page-8

What do you think?

Rough stretch for the Steelers. Cleveland without Big Ben, Seattle, Cincy, and Denver

When Ej threw the PI flag on Robey he doomed us !!

Again, the concepts of EJ imploding against Jacksonville and there also being a bad PI call against the Bills are not mutually exclusive concepts. This brand of humor of yours is not logically sound. Did anyone blame EJ for the call against Robey? No, he doomed us when he turned the ball over deep in Bills territory on three consecutive possessions, two of which went for touchdowns. Also when he continually overthrew and missed wide open receivers throughout the first half. Are you intimating that because there was a bad call against Robey that that absolves EJ of his play in the first half? Yes it was a terrible call. Yes they probably would have won if not for that call. Yes they DEFINITELY would have won if EJ didn't suck so bad.

Chiefs in KC? They are playing lights out. I still think jags will cost us our season. 8-8 most likely

pats, chiefs, cowboys losses for sure.... then drop 1 we were suppose to win like jets

Man, Spoogy, I'm sorry. I don't know whether my sarcasm detector should be pinging or not.

It isn't just that the Chiefs are 3-5, but more so that they are a mediocre 2-2 at home this year.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Tone is very tough to discern under normal circumstances, let alone on a football message board where emotions run high. I seldom take things very seriously around here despite my willingness to mix it up, a :lol: or the occasional :rolleyes: not only helps decipher my tone but also my reaction to some of the hot takes around here.

Then there's :beer: which is just my way of treating this place like my local bar. If we were sitting around talking football -- even the folks with whom I disagree -- I'm still buying them a drink either for taking the time to explain their position (rather than just making a trollish post), agreeing with/understanding their take, or just appreciating their contributions to the board.

And I thought you were just trying to be annoying...

Picking the lotto numbers is random. Evaluating a team's chances for success based on their history, the skill of their players, their competition, etc, etc, is totally different. I could be wrong, but like everyone here, I'm speculating about this team's record. Nothing about the way they have played suggests they will be able to put together 5 more wins.

Who do you see Bills beating rest of way?

@Pats

@Chiefs

Texans

@Eagles

@Redskins

Dallas

Jets

Every game is a potential win. My thought is we beat NE, KC, Houston, Philly, Washington, Dallas, and the Jets to close out the regular season 12-4.

16-4 baby!!!............ :beer:

Every game is a potential win. My thought is we beat NE, KC, Houston, Philly, Washington, Dallas, and the Jets to close out the regular season 12-4.

16-4 baby!!!............ :beer:

It's ironic that I believe going into EVERY game, that the Bills will win, while the same people that consider me a traitor, often concede games to the top teams before they are even played.

Why in the heck would you be concerned about a 2-6 team coming in to play a meaningless game (for them) in the snow? Even if Tony Romo plays.

Like I said upthread, I believe they're a 7-1/6-2 team with Romo. If he's played a couple games, he makes them significantly better. If they can steal a few wins and stay in the race, then I would be concerned. Hopefully they keep playing Meh and it won't be an issue. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall