31 of McCoy's 119...

Thurmal34

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's electric, that's for sure. He looks like he could break it any time. That doesn't really matter but it's fun to watch. And he's deadly. I'm pretty surprised people are surprised by it. He's one of the top three RB in the league and has been for five years.

I've read numerous times on this board, from people who are quick to remind us how much they know about football, that Shady is a declining player who doesn't have "it" any more. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Let's see what happens with a smart, safe QB; a perfect 1-2 running punch, and a stud wideout.

11-5

Agree that McCoy is very good.....but only one more loss, huh? That's some very wild & very crazy optimism right there.

My rational take is they top out at 9-7, with the losses coming at the Patriots, Cowboys, and Eagles. And of course, the teams that they "should" handle easily...well, they never do...see the Jacksonville Jaguars for instance. Lol

He has sure looked great these last two games.

McCoy was very good against Miami......but that was a weak defensive effort by a team missing Cam Wake and for the most part he and Karlos just had to follow blocks.

McCoy was GREAT last night.

He made a ton of plays from absolutely nothing and he really put the offense on his back at the end when they were doing their best to choke (I saw some writer said the Bills showed poise :doh:).

I said before the game last night that I knew he was going to be at his best after I saw his pregame speech to the offense where he said this was a huge game......because it was only game on so every hood would be watching. :lol:

FWIW, I typically watch one of the college games on Thursday night because the quality of play in the Thursday NFL games is usually bad.......but we get his point.

Repost, and NSFW due to (loud) language: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f7z_zxQ4c8

:lol:

In all fairness..........he was wrong.

Eagles running game is very good.

McCoy took a thinly veiled shot at Kelly in the postgame......he's still grudgin' and wouldn't surprise me if the Eagles recent success on the ground is stoking him a little too.

That Bills/Eagles game should be interesting.

Eagles running game is very good.

McCoy took a thinly veiled shot at Kelly in the postgame......he's still grudgin' and wouldn't surprise me if the Eagles recent success on the ground is stoking him a little too.

That Bills/Eagles game should be interesting.

It has bounced back the last few weeks but I think "very good" is an exaggeration at the moment.... it is on the right path after a very shaky start.

And what is beautiful is his legs were that fresh late and with the confidence the coaches and team has to have in Williams I hope we see a fresh McCoy in the 4th every game because like you said, he took over that last drive when everyone knew the run was option one and option two and option three was likely a run as well.

I'm hoping the coaches noticed the difference in production between McCoy on the last drive and the one before with Karlos carrying the rock. Even though Karlos is HUGE, him running into a stacked line, he can't get it done. Put McCoy in late and let him do what he do. Run Karlos in relief and in the 3rd and 4th Qs to wear them down and then let Shifty McCoy finish it off like he did last night.

2nd game I was impressed with him in. I have to admit when I heard about the trade, I was worried it wasn't the best move but so far it seems DW did good yet again. I also have to admit I sort of had no idea how good he really was with the Phila, I hate that team more than most for some reason almost never watch them.

I'm hoping the coaches noticed the difference in production between McCoy on the last drive and the one before with Karlos carrying the rock. Even though Karlos is HUGE, him running into a stacked line, he can't get it done. Put McCoy in late and let him do what he do. Run Karlos in relief and in the 3rd and 4th Qs to wear them down and then let Shifty McCoy finish it off like he did last night.

Shady becoming the team