Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edleman being hurt helps. But they still have Belicheck. As long as he is at the helm, I don't like our chances. Rex has had his number in the past but the way this defense was exposed week 2 makes me a skeptic. We can only hope the extra rest and prep time will help.

I'll still be screaming at my tv either way.

Go Bills!

Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady addresses the media during his postgame press conference at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, November 15, 2015.

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his postgame press conference at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, November 15, 2015.

Patriots Kicker Stephen Gostkowski addresses the media during his postgame press conference at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, November 15, 2015.

The Pats were extremely vulnerable last year early when Gronk didn't play or was really hurt and hobbling. They were 2-2 and almost lost to Oakland too I think. That was when a lot of people thought Brady was losing it but it was really because Gronk was hurt and only catching a few balls a game. Around week five he finally got healthy and they started killing teams.

Gronk is still there but losing both Lewis and Edelmen hurts them. It was pretty evident today if you were watching the game, and even though they won. It gives the Bills a much better chance to win although I still wouldn't bet on it.

The Pats were extremely vulnerable last year early when Gronk didn't play or was really hurt and hobbling. They were 2-2 and almost lost to Oakland too I think. That was when a lot of people thought Brady was losing it but it was really because Gronk was hurt and only catching a few balls a game. Around week five he finally got healthy and they started killing teams.

Gronk is still there but losing both Lewis and Edelmen hurts them. It was pretty evident today if you were watching the game, and even though they won. It gives the Bills a much better chance to win although I still wouldn't bet on it.

Their OL is really beat up too. I'll be interested to see whether Jamie Collins is back or not because if he's not Shady should be huge in the passing game.

some d-bag backup will replace Edelman the way he magically replaced Welker.

We need to hit Brady every time he goes to pass. Jam at the line. Their entire O is built on timing. Get that off, and hit Brady, we have a shot to win.

And Watkins will have some big plays.

Edited by RyanC883

We're on a one game winning streak there. It'll be a cakewalk, don't worry.

As BADOL put it in another thread, jam the receivers and spread out the d-line and let them go to work after their patchwork o-line. I'd like to see Rex find his balls and throw in more blitzes too. We have the defensive backs to cover their guys man to man.

Or don't do that and save that strategy for when we go to Foxboro in the playoffs. :flirt:

Bills near the top in toxic differential
Toxic differential is a stat that effectively measures a team's ability to manage risk and reward with big plays and turnovers. Through the first half of the season the Bills have been one of the better performing teams in this metric.

@Schopptalk

According to http://sharpfootballanalysis.com

#Bills-#Patriots opened NE -9.5 and was quickly rammed down to 7.5 or 7 at a few sites.

I say no but we should be able to keep within the spread.

(there bills I didn't jinx you, now go surprise me!)

The Bills better solve the QB headset problems with plenty of back up helmets and coaches headsets.

See I think they are just preparing for the inevitable Gillette stadium "electronic communications problems"

Can't go to sleep on LaFell and Amendola.

@MikeGarafolo

Julian Edelman's injury is to his fifth metatarsal, believed to be a true Jones fracture. Possible return for playoff

Ah yes, the Jones fracture. What Dez had. What I had. 6 weeks is pretty standard, with the screw he won't feel any pain after. The recovery time frame for this injury is also very predictable ....almost always 6 weeks on the button Edited by JTSP

The Bills better solve the QB headset problems with plenty of back up helmets and coaches headsets.

Seriously - they should go into the game ASSUMING there will be no headset communication for periods. Have hand signals ready and make sure Tyrod is thinking ahead to be ready to call the next play on his own if need be

Do you want an honest answer?

Or they can just practice hand signals - go old school.

To keep their playoff hopes alive and a firm grasp on the #6 seed they need this win to hold on

or lose and hope both of these home teams win.

JETS @ Texans
KC @ Chargers