Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey we got the two must division wins. Nothing to lose here. Play to win and let the chips fall where they may. Go Bills!

I love that attitude and hope they adopt it. Pedal to the metal, full speed ahead, high risk... high reward and lets see if we can flip the script on Darth Bill for a change. Let him be caught guessing what is coming next.

I know the talking heads always say that is one of Bill's strengths, that he gets in other coach's heads and makes them lose their game plan. In this case, we have the extra time and for a change the luxury of being able to absorb a loss and still be in position for the playoffs.

I love that attitude and hope they adopt it. Pedal to the metal, full speed ahead, high risk... high reward and lets see if we can flip the script on Darth Bill for a change. Let him be caught guessing what is coming next.

I know the talking heads always say that is one of Bill's strengths, that he gets in other coach's heads and makes them lose their game plan. In this case, we have the extra time and for a change the luxury of being able to absorb a loss and still be in position for the playoffs.

Gotta devise something to take care of Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins with the extra preparation time.

Win or lose I want to pressure Brady and get some hits on him. When he has a clean pocket he is impossible to stop. Only chance is to get inside pressure forcing him to do things he doesn't want to. On offense, need to open up the playbook and throw the ball more on early downs. Use the pass to setup the run as the Pats will most likely try to do what the Jets did and crowd the LOS.

Edited by jeffismagic

Win or lose I want to pressure Brady and get some hits on him. When he has a clean pocket he is impossible to stop. Only chance is to get inside pressure forcing him to do things he doesn't want to. On offense, need to open up the playbook and throw the ball more on early downs. Use the pass to setup the run as the Pats will most likely try to do what the Jets did and crowd the LOS.

They need the NYG Blueprint of inside pressure with tight coverage.

I know its a bit early but if Cleveland can somehow find a way to knock off Pittsburg, Denver beats KC, Cincy beats Houston and Minnesota can take down Oakland the Bills are in good shape of they can't overcome the Pats.

Not to much to ask is it?

Oh and go Giants, just imagine how unbearable pats fans and the media will be if the pats do pull off a perfect season.

lets hope Giants knock them off (again). Giants dont have much defense, but they can put up points with the best of them, which at least gives them a chance. Throw in a couple sacks from a fired up JPP, and maybe they pull off the upset. Then a win by Bills next week, low and behold, keeps the division within reach

Edited by JTSP

Having Leo back makes it even more plausible.

I really hope that they crowd those receiver, reroute them a bit then "get in their hip pockets."

Leodis being in there does help tremendously IMO. Good cover guy & for an idiot his recognition on the field is , in my eye, something that can make a difference against those shiteatingmotherhumpingdog!@#$ingbastards.

I really hope that they crowd those receiver, reroute them a bit then "get in their hip pockets."

Leodis being in there does help tremendously IMO. Good cover guy & for an idiot his recognition on the field is , in my eye, something that can make a difference against those shiteatingmotherhumpingdog!@#$ingbastards.

Absolutely! It has to be big part of the strategy and they certainly can't deploy the same defensive game plan from week two that was soft as puppy :censored: . That was pretty shocking to see and obviously totally ineffective.

The quality of his contributions to this board isnt meaningless though.

Thanks for playing.

awesome name change GreggyT and great avatar!!

:beer:

They need the NYG Blueprint of inside pressure with tight coverage.

the opposite of the last game ? lol

BTW I always appreciate your diligence 26 !!!

Having Leo back makes it even more plausible.

yep.

This

yep

Why don't they just tackle their receivers at the LOS? :lol:

ala seahawks?

why not? at least kick them in the shins :rolleyes:

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: #Bills DE Mario Williams should be fine to return for Week 11 game against New England http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/13/mario-williams-should-be-fine-to-return-for-week-11-game-against-new-england/

@Patriots

Our game preview has everything you need to get ready for #NEvsNYG: http://buff.ly/1MPNnMT