Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't expect them to win. Odds and history are against them. Hope to keep it close. Extreme long shot to pull out an upset. Key would be knocking Brady out of the game early. I will still root them on. GO BILL!

Edited by Nitro

@AroundTheNFL

Bills' LeSean McCoy, Karlos Williams poised to make things tough for the Patriots' defense http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000586510/article/what-to-watch-for-will-watkins-get-best-of-butler

CUif8P1U8AAwrvi.jpg

@StillTalkinTV

C'mon man. Ray Lewis who is 3-7 picking MNF games , joins Chris Berman as only 2 of 9 ESPN "experts" picking Bills.

I don't expect the Bills to win but I hope they can keep it close and respectable. I don't want them to get blown out again like the first meeting. The Bills need to throw on FIRST down! Everyone plays the Bills to run on first down. Screw them up and throw high percentage short 8 to 10 yard passes on first down. Don't throw the long low percentage bombs. Use the short pass to set up the run, then run it.

On defense you have to blitz UP THE MIDDLE. If you come from the sides Brady will kill you. You have to get pressure in his face up the middle. If you can push that pocket back into Brady's face you can rattle him. He needs that middle of the field to be clear so he can see the field. Pressure up the middle is the only way to get him off of his game. But that's easier said than done. His offensive line is hard to push back off the line. If the Bills D can't get pressure up the gut they might as well get on the bus and go home.

At work and unable to watch game; work has DirectTV and it has only one channel shown (CNN) ever which makes no sense.

Working with a Pat* fan and he has it on his phone I think - he made a comment "Who was supposed to be covering Hogan?" and several words not allowed on TV or be fined.