Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there anyone truly among us doesn't have a sickening feeling if we lose it will be due to biased officiating throughout, or perhaps even worse seemingly fair officiating until a decisive horribly blown call near the end?

Yes, but if we win on a bad call, i will be obnoxiously smug all week to every Pats* fan I know.

@billsupdates

Bills vs. Patriots 2015: Preview, odds, prediction for Monday Night Football Week 11 http://ow.ly/UYccg

Thank you!

I am willing to bet 90% of casual fans (particularly outside of the AFCE) haven't heard of him either.

In a certain sense, it is a testament to the pats defense-- very solid unheralded guys that are well coached.

Then how do fans offer any intelligent opinion on football if they don't follow the entire league?

@AdamSchefter

By playing tonight, QB Tyrod Taylor should ensure he plays 50% of Buffalo’s plays this year, voiding last year of his contract, per sources.

@billsupdates

Bills vs. Patriots 2015: Preview, odds, prediction for Monday Night Football Week 11 http://ow.ly/UYccg

Then how do fans offer any intelligent opinion on football if they don't follow the entire league?

I don't see much intelligent opinion out there. In fact, I bet most (if not all) of the NFL sports announcers couldn't name 5 players on every NFL team.

On to important topics -- does anyone know which uniform kit we're wearing tonight? White on white or white on blue? This is crucial information.

At least we won't be #seeingred any more.

CUNS3RRWoAA3LVN.jpg

@billsequipment

From red on red to white on white this week against New England. Go #Bills #BeatThePats

Watch: Bills Improved Since Last Meeting With Pats (1:47)

Cordy Glenn shrugs off contract questions

I think we have a shot. I think that the Pats came close to losing last week and that we have a pretty solid team that can pull out a win. It is going to be tough, but I think we can do it! Each week Pat Kirwan and the Real Football Network give a breakdown of the MNF match-up. Here is what they are saying about our game tonight: https://realfootballnetwork.com/2015/11/20/week-11-bills-at-patriots/

is there anyone truly among us doesn't have a sickening feeling if we lose it will be due to biased officiating throughout, or perhaps even worse seemingly fair officiating until a decisive horribly blown call near the end?

I'm encouraged by the fact that it's a primetime game. I think the refs will be slightly more hesitant to throw phantom flags with as much viewwership as the game will have. They don't want to trend on Twitter.